roman's letter

Hey again. I hope you enjoy this shot little letter from Roman. Enjoy! Vote, comment, follow.

Dear Sadie,

Hi princess. I know that you weren't expecting me to write a letter to you, but that almost makes this better. I want to make you happy.

I guess before I start, I should tell you what the tickets are for. There are two plane tickets for you and Naomi to Colorado. I want you guys to come out to visit me for spring break. If you want to of course. I want to show you both around Boulder. I think you will like it. It's beautiful.

Sadie, I want to make sure you know that you are not my second choice. My feelings for you are so strong it hurts sometimes. I'm really not sure how I got to this point, but I am falling in love with you. I know I'm probably not allowed to say something like that this early, but it's true. I have known you for so long and I think I have felt something small for you for a long time. I have always wanted to protect you from all the pain that you had to endure.

What I'm trying to say, is that you are an amazing person, and I cannot believe how lucky I am to have you in my life. I am going to try my fucking hardest not to fuck it up, because I want you in my life for the long run. I know that you are Naomi's more than you are mine, but I'm starting to see that being yours second is better than being one else's first.

Merry Christmas my Sadie. Let's enjoy the time we have together. I cannot wait to become closer to you and discover sides of you that I haven't seen before. Let me take you out on a date tomorrow.

Love,

Roman