bit of background info

welcome to The Living Purgatory, a 'choose your own path' type fic, where YOU decide how you want the story to go at the end of each chapter! 

firstly, let's talk about your stand~

------

STAND NAME: [THE UNDERTAKER]

STAND USER: Y/N L/N

STAND ABILITIES:

cut off:  the user has the ability to control severed limbs from both their own body, and others. the users limbs, if cut off or removed from the body in any way, will regenerate with no trouble, this doesn't include the head unless it's been completely destroyed.

peeping tom: the user has one blind eye that is not truly blind, as this eyes can see ghosts. it is hid beneath an eyepatch in order to make sure the user doesnt confuse the dead with the living. 

dance with the dead: the user, using their weapon (a large, steel shovel), has to do a few steps in order to revive the dead. they must first find something that held great importance to a dead person, or something that binds them to this world.
next, the user must find the ghost of the person they wish to revive, which may take some time. and finally, the user must bury the item beneath a mixture of ash, charcoal, soil, and sand, as well as a piece of whatever killed them or led them to their death.
 to bring them back to life, the user will then pat down the ground where they buried the items, and then insert their shovel into it like a key, twisting it and allowing a ray of light to shine through. once that is done, the user must wait in a solid position for 15-30 minutes while holding the key in place to make sure the body of the dead manifests correctly.
if for some reason the body doesn't, then they scrap the husk, and try again.

STAND APPEARANCE:

[THE UNDERTAKER] has no visible physical body, as it wears a black trench coat, black leather gloves, a black and white striped scarf that is wrapped around the head in a mummy fashion, as well as a black fedora.
a portion of the scarf is moved to the side on the left of the stands face, revealing a piercing red eye that is also able to see the undead, similar to its user. it is unable to speak, and is only semi-sentient, which is helpful during the revival of someone since the user prefers the quiet.

STAND CRY: "six-six-six-feet under!"

USER APPEARANCE:

y/n l/n wears a black and white striped tshirt under a grey baggy zip up hoodie, and a black and white striped paper-boy cap fitted to their head. not only this, but they wear grey sweatpants that match the zip up, black tennis shoes covering their feet. 

now that that's out of our way, i'll give you the lay down of how this works!

each time i post a new chapter, there will be a set of options, usually only three;

-option 1

-option 2

-(escape route)

the escape route, if voted for, will allow you to flee whatever situation you're in, BUT, it will not guarantee safety. example: if you're being confronted by an enemy and you use the escape route, there's no saying they wont follow you, or prevent you from leaving anyway.

also, don't forget, majority rules!