Chapter 1

Years ago (more specifically in 1993)was a town (close to Toronto i think ) named Derry. It was a peaceful and lovely town. Well ,that was just a showcase, because nobody who was living out of Derry knew the frightening secrets that this town have been hiding until today. To be honest I'm not from Derry so i don't know either and i don't really care , I'm here to tell a different story and not to dig into the past like many others have done.

Every town has got children who play outside and teenagers with their flirts and personal problems ,so did Derry. As a small district it had not much population, that has as a result everyone knew everyone. All the young people were hanging out together in the park of Derry. Ok not exactly all of them .If you read many books you probably have noticed that to every story there are some kids that nobody likes or wants to hang out with. That's what is happening with the members of a company which name is losers club. 1 girl and 6 boys have united against all those who despise them and they live their lifes to the fullest.

One of those kids has the name Eddie Kaspbrak. Eddie is a short boy a fact that explains somehow why he is so subtle ,his hair is brown as his eyes and all the parts of his body seems very weak. It was 6th of july (4:47 pm). Eddie was at his home which isn't so big but it has got 2 floors. He was chilling on his room located in the attic of the house, it's a very simple room: it has got a bed , next to it a wall with a big window under which there is a desk with a chair where Eddie used to study during the school year.

Eddie lives with his mother ,Sonia. A tall ,chubby lady who looks much older than her age. Sonia is definitely a strict mum, Eddie is 16 years old and he hasn't got so much freedom as the other kids of his age have. Sonia based on the fact that her son is doomed to take pills to protect himself and fight his asthma for not to allowed him do stuff that are "dangerous" for him. Nevertheless , she left the house for few days because she has got a very important job that has as a result that Eddie to be alone, something that surprised him (by the way of course Sonia ring him all the time).

Eddie was about to eat a plate of pasta which was mounted on his desk when he heard a knock on the window. He thought that it might be his friend Richie who often climbed and knock the window.

Eddie opened the window and a boy came in. It was a slim, tall boy who had dark hair that was kinda curly and brown eyes , he was wearing strange clothes: a white shirt with many palm trees in it , a pair of blue-buggy jeans , a grey T-shirt and glasses that made his , already big eyes,  huge. Also there was a stupid smile on his face.

"hola Eddie spaghetti" the boy said

"don't call me that ,Richie" Eddie said with an angry face

"hola Edwardo" Richie answered

"MY NAME IS EDDIE!" he yelled

"Eds calm down"

"umm my name is Eddie ,you fucker"

"as you wish Eds"

"what do you want?" Eddie asked aggressively

"Oh nothing from you, i entered from here because your door is locked and i have a section with your mother so..." Richie said and started laughing

"HAHAHA very funny now tell me what the fuck do you want idiot" Eddie said with irony in his glance

"anyways today we have got a meeting with the losers at 7:00 pm..."

"yeah , i know that so?"

"i wanted to tell that i can't be there today..."

"WHAT?WHY?" Eddie asked like he was about to kill him

"Emmmm...because Maggie (Richie's mother) wants me to go to the dentist at 7:00 pm" Richie answered nervously

"oh , ok then"

After some minutes that they were looking one each other , Richie waved goodbye. He was ready to leave when he saw the plate with the pasta.

"Are you going to eat this?" he asked curiously

"ummm...yeah..?" Eddie said

"Do you know that this is called cannibalism right?"

"You....bitch" Eddie said and he threw his pillow to Richie's face.

Richie almost fell from the window. He climbed down holding Eddie's pillow and yelled

"LOVE YOU GOODBYE!"