Chapter 19

They were kissing each other for a while. Eddie's skin had became red and Richie's glasses had been blurred when Eddie took them off. At sometimes Richie was biting Eddie's lips and that has as a result to hurt him , but when Eddie told him about it , he wore a smile and said :

"sorry for (give him a kiss) the ( give him a kiss) pain (give him a kiss) Eddie (give him a kiss) spaghetti Hahaha"

The hours were passing. They didn't even went downstairs to eat the meal that Dina had made for them. They were now laying on the bed. Eddie was playing with Richie's curls. Richie was looking at him satisfied , he could do this all day.

After a while Eddie saw a little bit more carefully the pillow that they were laying in. He recognized it. It was his pillow. He looked at Richie curious.

"Oh...that well... you see...you made me a psycho , i usually smell this pillow to feel you next to me the nights Eddie babe spaghetti" He looked at Eddie with a creepy gaze and then he laughed

"but as i think your smell has faded" Richie added

"hmm that's a problem" Eddie said

"What do you think of giving it my smell and your smell too?" Eddie smiled cunning

"You have got a specific idea, right?" Richie said with a smile and started put off Eddie's shirt with the little Hawaiian girls on it.

Eddie gapped his hands and stopped him abruptly ,his face suddenly acquired a sad look

"I...I'm sorry please continue" Eddie said but he didn't feel that confident

" So i was saying that here is very hot and it won't matter if I take off your shirt, because style is not above everything, i don't want to happen something to you my sensitive boy because of the hot climate which is prevails here obviously because of me. Also we will apply this idea which has to do with the pillow someday in the future when we are both ready or maybe never if we are not ready ever. We will see what is going to happen but until then i feel too tired. I won't sleep without your smell. That's a problem . Well, it seems that you and your lovely scent have to sleep next to me tonight. Your are so fucking lucky" he said and winked.

Richie fell asleep into Eddie's hug. Eddie was looking the ceiling of the room. For the first time on his life he was contented. Eddie was so relieved that Richie respected the fact that he did not want to advance their relationship so quickly and he was ok with that. All he wanted was him. His life was about to get a radical change. It would be difficult. He didn't know his family's reaction. He didn't worry so much about his friends , he was sure about that Beverly was going to be happy for him. He also knew that and the others would probably accept that too. Richie seemed so serene. Eddie was caress him gently. He were too tired like he hadn't slept for a whole night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About an hour after a loud bang was heard. Heavy steps are directed towards the room. Eddie panicked. He shook Richie to wake him up. The door opened and 2 female figures emerged from behind. The one was Dina and the other was a badly dressed woman, with big legs and an incredibly irritating look generally. It was Eddie's mother.