Chapter 15

As it was obvious Connor was the one that those 2 other guys , from last night, were working for.

Connor had fallen down and Richie was hitting him everywhere as strong as he could. As its seemed Connor felt much pain but he didn't want to give Richie the satisfied. He was trying to be more contemptuous with him for make him feel weak for him to be able to thwart his blows. Despite his efforts , Richie was thinking of what those guys would do to Eddie if he wasn't there. This fact irritated him even more, anger was boiling inside him .

"You know...i can't believe your lowness" Connor said with great difficulty because Richie was hitting him badly ,

"Ohh you think so? I'm sorry man but it's the wrong moment you had to tell me that when i agreed to "date" you! So now, please shut the fuck up your stupid mouth because i'm trying to make some art on your ugly face" Richie answered

"You remind...me...my...my cousin... he usually solve his problems with violence" Connor said with an evil smile on his face which was full of wounds.

Richie stopped abruptly .

He didn't want t be like this asshole Henry but he couldn't restrain himself. His mind was , for another time, surrendered to Eddie , as was his heart. All this fight was exclusively for him but maybe he was wrong ,he had to find another way to beat Connor.

 He stood up and made a step back. He looked Connor angrily.

He turned over when he heard Connor voice call his name:"oh and Richie...?"

He turned again and all of his sudden Connor gave him a very strong and sharp fist in his stomach. Richie fell down of pain and Connor ran away as fast as he could.

Richie tried to concentrate and overcome it. There were a variety of emotions, the most them were bad: Anger , fear , irritation , disgust (he was also dizzy) and other. But he got and some good feelings that were much stronger than the bad. He had now made the decision that this whole story with the Connor was over. Also he did not wait for the time to see Eddie's two big eyes staring at him as usual and his lovely , cute face when he would call him Eds again. However, all of this had to be delayed. Richie needed to recover. He gathered, the few forces that were left and slowly headed home. the pain was unbearable but his mind has calmed down.