Chapter 10

Warning : violence ( not that much descriptive scenes but i just wanted to report that to cover every case)

Richie was thinking about it all day in the park. Why would Eddie do something like that? Why he wanted to hide this cute boy with those perfect eyes (that always made Richie lost on) that he truly was? Probably Connor was correct , Eddie wanted to draw the attention of someone.

Connor had obviously realized what Richie was up to. He tried multiple times to talk to him and distract him. In vain , Richie was pretending that he wanted to hear Connor talk and talk again while he himself remaining silent.

At one point, Connor left Richie for a while, he went to a public telephone where he called someone, but Richie didn't even notice that.

The sun had set. Richie and Connor started return to their houses. They were walking together. Richie was looking up to the sky the stars made this such a romantic night but Richie couldn't feel it for real.

" you are not very focused today , something distracts you. What is it , Richie?" Connor asked aggressively

"Ohh..nothing. I'm just tired" Richie said he cut a apricot from a tree and started eating .

"want you to come over my house tonight?" Connor asked and put his hands behind Richie's neck .

"No Connor, i'm too tired"

"Connor? why aren't you call me..." he didn't managed to finish his sentence because they heard someone screamed They started running to the place where they heard the voices.

They saw 2 boys around 20 years old. The one of them was tall with black hair. He had green eyes and a scar on his forehead , he also had shaved eyebrow. The other wasn't that tall he had grey hair (obviously he had dyed them), hazel eyes.

Those 2 were pulling someone's hand behind his back. The person who was screaming "Help".

One of them moved a little further from the person and Richie saw Eddie's eyes.

"GO CALL HELP QUICKLY' Richie screamed to Connor

"Richie wait..."

"I SAID GO AND FIND HELP"

"NO RICHIE I WON'T ,I WANT YOU TO BE RESPECTFUL WITH ME AND NOT TO YELLED ME " Connor said and made a move to leave .

Richie didn't even pay attention he went ahead to help Eddie .

"Hey assholes" Richie said and the 2 guys turned around.

"I suggest you to get your dicks and leave, i will take care of him now, so don't worry!" Richie said with a chill face.

"ohh this small thing wants to play with us...HAHAHA...go and eat your fruit better" The guy with the black hair talked his voice was deep and slow.

"Do you mean this fruit?" Richie said showing them the half apricot and with one abruptly move he threw it to his eye .

"AHH...YOU ARE DEAD ,LITTLE SHIT" the boy with the black hair rushedhim while the other was holding Eddie who seemed dizzy.

The guy with the black hair tried to punch him in his left eye but Richie avoided it. Richie was very pliable and he knew how to fight(somehow). Richie retaliate the hit but the guy caught his punch and injured his nose with another one.

The guy with the grey hair seemed very ignorant as far as quarrels are concerned , he seemed and a little scared too.

Richie had hit the guy minimum, compared to the blows he himself had. He decided that it could he easier if he attacked the one with the grey hair. So he run so fast and kicked the other guy's feet and punched him in the face. He fell down and he didn't even tried to stand up and fight , he was only clamored. Then Richie tried to find a rock that he could use as a weapon against the other boy. He finally found one and threw it to the guy's shoulder before managed to run toward them.

After that he hurried to see what Eddie was doing.

"Oh my god Eds are you ok?" Eddie didn't answer, he was too tired and giddy. More weak than usually and the reason why wasn't his petite body but something that he might had drunk.

"i'm going to help you buddy , everything is going to be great again " Richie said and raised his fallen friend and they started walking to Eddie's house.