Chapter 2

It was 6:50 and Eddie was ready to go and meet the others . He was wearing brown shorts with a red T-shirt inside. He had put hair gel on his hair and always carrying the bag with his pills he started going to Bill's house.

Bill was outside of his house. He was a tall boy with brown hair which are not so symmetrical, brown eyes ,a long neck, very thin arms and generally a slender body. With him were waiting for Eddie and some other members of the company. It was Beverly , a girl with very short ginger hair , blue eyes (sometimes they seems green) and freckles that covering the entire surface of her face. She also has a slender waist and shapely legs. Next to Beverly was Stanley , a tall ,curly hair , blonde guy with intense chin and sparse eye browses who was sitting in the pavement.

"F-f-finally" Bill said

"where were you? Ιn ten minutes we have to be in the club house" Beverly added

The clubhouse was a place that the losers were meeting. It was like a treehouse inside the forest but it wasn't made on a tree but under the ground. It has been built by Ben a chubby boy , not that tall, with small eyes , blonde hair , with pink cheeks and a cute smile. He was their friend too.

"Where is Richie?" Stanley asked

"First of all stand up Stanley do you know how many bacteria this pavement has?..." he said and Stanley stood up and looked at him with irony

"Richie won't come he said that he had to go to the dentist or something like that"

"Βetter for us! The club house will be like paradise without Richie! imagine the quietness we will have! " Stanley said and all of them started laughing

There were 2 roads that anybody could follow to reach the forest. One of them was passing across the park of the city but the losers preferred to follow the one that passes through a isolated  spot of the city because they hated the park and all the people who were there. They started their way to the clubhouse when suddenly they realized that they couldn't cross the isolated spot because some work was being done in this area, so they were forced to take the other route.

"No way guys" Stanley said while they were walking through the park "i don't want to see all those stupid faces"

"T-t-that's c-c-childish St-Stanley"

"Yeah , the others are waiting for us already , just be patient" Beverly said

it was 7:03 pm .

Eddie didn't say anything. He was thinking of how different it would be for him a meeting without Richie , i mean he knew that he is annoying but it was the first time he was absent. Well, more specifically it was the second time because in  the past Eddie have fallen ill, Richie went to Eddie's home and knocked the window ,as usually, to company on these difficult times but Eddie didn't opened him because he was afraid of germs. Anyway Richie had already lost the meeting.

He was thinking of all those things while they were moving away from the park. On those moments Eddie turn his head 45° and saw something unpredictable. Richie was sitting in the park.