Chapter 9

On the contrary those days were so good for Richie and Connor they were into some type of relationship , not officially but they were flirting ALL THE TIME.

They were frequenting in the park and they were spending moments together . They were  eatting  , playing streetfighets and generally they had fun.

It was such amazing days. In the 11th of July. Connor and Richie were in the park ,as usually. They had spread on the grass some kind of tablecloth (like those that people have picnic with).

Richie was lying on it while he was doing a cigarette and looking the sky. Connor was lying on Richie's chest , doing a cigarette too.

"You are the best" Connor said to Richie

"I know , I'm perfect but we can say that you are ok too" Richie said with a smile and Connor laughed

"have i told you that i love you ,Richie?" Connor asked

"Umm...i...i don't think so"

"I love you"

"Oh..ehm...i like you too , Connor" Richie said

Before Connor could answer  , in the whole park shared quiet. A new kid had arrived. He was so different. He had brown hair but everyone could distinguish some blonde (kinda white) highlights on them. He wasn't tall and he was unnaturally thin . His eyes were brown and they were circling by black shadow. He was wearing buggy -black - torn jeans and a black oversize T-shirt into the jeans. He was wearing also some accessorizes like rings and chains.

"Holy shit ,who's that?" Richie said while he was trying to see the new kid better.

"I don't know , it's his first time here , anyways i don't even care and you shouldn't do that either" Connor said

"Yeah...Um...um...i'm sorry" Richie said

The rest of the time Richie couldn't focus on Connor. He was curious to see and meet this new boy , something was very familiar and attractive to him.

He finally made the decision to go there, but he had to behave cunningly because Connor , obviously , wouldn't like that idea. He was pretty jealous sometimes without a reason.

"So babe..." Richie said  "How about to go to this cantina and buy some water for you and me?" he continued

"I'm not that thirsty but as you wish ,my love" Connor answered

Richie stood up and started walking towards this guy who looked clearer and clearer. Richie could almost see him when a stone appeared in front him and Richie fell down. The boy started laughing. Richie thought that it was a lie. Not only he became ridicule in front of the boy but he realized something very important. The boy's laugh was so stupid and annoying but at the same time so cute that it reminded him Eddie. Richie raised his head and saw Eddie laughing hard in front of him with makeup , clothes and his beauty and cuteness accompany him.

"Eds?" Richie said

Eddie immediately stopped laughing when he heard this name came out from Richie's mouth. It was a so small word but it made Eddie super happy.

"Don't fucking call me that" he said seriously but he couldn't prevent his smile .

"What the fuck...dude...you are.." Richie said but before he finished Connor had arrived .

"What is going on here?" he said , turned his head and saw Eddie. He started boiling with anger and he grabbed Richie right away and gave him a passionate kiss.

Eddie tried to seem cool with that. He stood up and walked away like he doesn't care.

"That was... unpredictable but...kinda rude" Richie said

"Rude? Why that was rude? i kissed my boyfriend. What's the problem with that?" Connor said

"Because Eddie was here"

"This boy, was Eddie? Wow! i didn't even recognize him! He must want to draw attention since there is no one to give it to him, but i didn't get it why this was rude ?"

"Because...Um he was my friend and..." Richie didn't finish his sentence

"and why you even care? It's exactly like you said HE WAS your friend! but if he still is, I am your boyfriend, isn't that better?" Connor said

Richie looked Eddie leaving the park. It was weird. Connor was officially his boyfriend? He didn't feel right with that, something was missing and Connor acted very different than he was in the past. However Connor's question was the most apt question : Why he cared? He couldn't understand why he thought that Eddie will be jealous of Connor? why he didn't want Eddie to be jealous of Connor? Why Eddie's fucking smile was still on his mind ? Supposedly Eddie was his past , why his past was following him?