Chapter 13

"Ummm...what..what...ehh... Ok w-what the fuck is exactly GOING ON HERE?" Richie said

"Like now you are his daddy" Richie continued addressed to Bill pointing Stan .

"Ohhh shut up Richie" Stanley said

"I'm sorry...i'm sorry...but i want to learn all the fucking plot of this romantic romance! So let start with my questions that you will answer because if you don't you will be huge fucking losers! Question number one: so basically now you are cheating on Beverly right? " Richie asked with interest .

Bill and Beverly were in a relationship since the last summer.

"W-Well s-s-she k-k-knows and w-we d-d-decided t-to st-st-stay f-f-friends . Anyway s-s-she is in l-l-love w-w-with s-s-someone else t-too" Bill said

"So Bev knows. Who is she in love with?" Richie said

"It's Ben ,who knows too . Mike has been informed of our relationship , right Bill?"

Bill nodded in agreement to Stan.

" WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE ALL THOSE THINGS! Oh also , I deeply fucking appreciate that I was the only bitch who you did not tell about this" Richie told and gave them a penetrating gaze .

" if that makes you feel better we didn't even tell Eddie about it" Stanley said

"A-A-Also it's n-n-natural the f-f-fact t-that you d-didn't n-n-notice t-that ,you h-had o-other th-th-thing to d-d-deal w-with" Bill added

" i'm your friend , so is Eddie. Do you find fair to leave us in ignorance?" Richie said

"As Bill said you , Richie: you had other things and people to deal with , so had Eddie ,Someway" Stan responded.

"Ahhh...Ok Stan Man...Sooo....guys...?" He said with the same stupid face/smile that he takes every time he is about to say something stupid.

"how long has this been going on?" he asked

"3 m-m-months?" Bill said with a doubt

"I'm pretty sure that it is 3,5 or maybe 4 months , my babe" Stan add

"Ooooh , so cute! you don't even remember! You give a romantic vibes really! It's something so strong that i want to shit the carpet which is on the washing machine" He laughed

"G-g-gross" Bill said

"Better gross than fucking emotional as you are guys! Ok now tell me something else have you...?" He said and did a gesture with his hands The boys were both puzzled.

"I mean...have you ...have you done the thing? That day , the meeting in Eddie's house , You didn't come for a while. Were... you...doing...stuff?" Richie asked .

The boys didn't answered .

"Were you?" he reputed

"W-W-Well n-no . A-actually w-we w-were about t-to d-d-d-d-do i-it r-right n-n-n-now" Bill said and lowered his head.

"Ohhh that's why you wanted the quilt! Haha....I can imagine that...HMM TOO KINKY!" He laughed and then he coninued "Congratulations Bill you got a diiirty mind ,my friend. On the floor? intelligent! But you Stan man i didn't expect that from you...3,5 months and you haven't fucked him yet? What am i teaching you all those years?"

"OOOOH SHUT THE FUCK UP RICHIE!" Stanley screamed

"W-W-what d-d-did you w-want t-t-to t-tell m-m-me R-R-Richie?"

"ohhh right...so...if tomorrow Eddie ask you anything about tonight please don't refers my name ok?" Richie ordered them.

"Wait , what happened tonight?" Stan asked

"Well, it's either that I fucked his mom or is something that i don't have to tell you" Richie said hyronic .

"B-b-but w-we t-t-told you a-a-about us"

"Yeah but with a little delay" Richie said with his eyebrowshes up .

"Anyway , we won't tell him.  Is that fine? yes i'm sure it is. So go away now idiot , we have other things to do than talking with you" Stan yelled

"OOOOHHHHH Stan man relax! i'm sure you have occupations" he stopped "but i bet that Ben and Bev didn't wait for 3,5 months as you did little cowards" he then wishpered .

Stan seemed too angry but Richie had already left.

"C-C-Calm d-d-down b-b-babe we h-h-have g-g-got m-m-many t-time , m-my p-p-parents w-w-won't c-c-come until t-t-tomorrow a-afternoon" Bill said and got his arm around Stan.

"Sometimes i'm wondering how you chose me?" Stanley said

"I was just lucky" Bill said without any difficulty.

Then , they kissed each other softly.