Chapter 21

"Are you ok Eds?" Richie said while he was wiping some tears that remained on Eddie's cheeks

"Yeah... i think so.."

"hey I've got an idea" Richie said and touch Eddie's nose with his finger

"Let's go to find the others" He gapped Eddie's hand and they ran outside

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They went from door to door until they found all of them. Now they were walking toward the forest.

"It's strange" Ben said

"Wh-wh-which of a-all?" Bill asked "

That we are back from a little break and we are pretending like everything is normal" He answered

"Yeah, i know and you know , generally we know that the things were somewhat erratic between us , we will discuss about that later. So i have to do a serious question now"

"What is it?" Mike said with a smile like he was thinking exactly the same think

"Isn't these clothes Richie's?" Stan said addressing to Eddie

"Oh my god yeah ,that is true" Mike said and he jerked Stan with his elbow

"Hey guys! what about to go for a splash!?" Richie said and avoided to explain about the clothes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were walking inside the forest until they arrived to the edge of a cliff which had sea ​​stretches from below. Losers usually went there to chill after a busy day. Also when the day was hot they wanted something to cool them down. It was the perfect place. They took off their clothes and started one by one dipping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Stanley" Richie's voice heard and Richie dipped Stanley into the water Stanley popped up a few seconds later through the water.

"WHY IS ALWYAS FUCKING ME?" he said

"Why not?" Richie laughed

"Guys? Don't you think that now it's time to clarify some things?" Ben said Beverly went next to him and held his hand .

"I...I...I am sorry" Richie said "I acted like..."

He didn't finished his sentence

"an asshole?" Bev said "It's not only your fault , Connor made you do this"

"B-B-Beverly h-he knew what he w-w-was d-d-doing , if he w-w-wanted -hhe c-could st-st-stop Connor"

"exactly, thank you Bill" Richie agreed "I thought that Connor could be my friend for real , but now i know . I just believed him , I'm so stupid." Richie said.

"You know when i met him all was great, we did a great company not as good as i do with you but the hours were passing agreeably. For some reason from the beginning i didn't ever treated him like i do with you. Maybe because we weren't close friends or maybe because i was scared to be me. So basically Connor was talking with another Richie more kind , polite and all stuff. Yes , i did some jokes but more loose , much more loose. Then i realized that he was kind with me too. I was surprised. He didn't tell me to shut up because , he hadn't to. It was a great feeling. After that he started pay attention to me , much attention. I was the captain of our team, the leader. I felt powerful. I considered that I was not offering anything to the Losers because the only thing i did was to be annoying to you. My opinion was that you didn't deserved me. I had given a good impression to Connor and i thought that you only saw me as a trouble and that was the reason why anyone you didn't paid attention to me , as it had created in my head. As i said Connor paid attention VERY MUCH. It was cool at the beginning but then something was missing , i would love to hear a 'shut up Richie'. Well ,then in the party I put Connor first of all because i wanted to play a little game with Eds so that's the reason why i called him Cons. But when you learned Connor's origin i thought that your appreciation for me fell for real. So my anxiety as well as the insecurities that came to the surface. I made everything more dramatic than it truly was and i left. That explains and my reaction in a 'private' conversation i had with Eddie that night. Then i did things that i didn't want to, like dating Connor and stuff. It was a kind of self-defense and bullshit. Obviously i did all those things because i don't feel confident and comfortable with my own self. Maybe all my operations doesn't make sense and all the reasons that i made them too , but my mind is a mess and deeply in my heart i wanted to impress people and after a point i wanted to impressed my love ,Eddie. It was obvious that i couldn't do that cause i forgot who i am , i forgot that i'm a Loser!"

there was silence for a few seconds and then Stanley was heard saying in a nice tone:

"Ohh Shut up Richie "

Richie smiled

"We all love you man , just the way you are" Bev said

"Thanks Molly Ringwald "

" Richie being different isn't a bad thing. Don't be like the most people , don't follow them because they want to make more people like them , the world would be a disaster if we were all the same and especially if we got the same minds with all those people who follow the opinion of some humans because they have got a better social life. Of course you won't be acceptable to everyone but you don't care." Ben said

"And if you ever feel like that again , we are here for you and we care for you Richie." Mike said

"I-I-I d-d-don't w-want any of us f-feel l-like th-that ever again" Bill said "F-F-from th-this t-t-time n-no more b-b-bullshit , it is t-true that w-we have n-n-neglected each other a lot b-b-but w-we w-will m-make up for l-lost t-time"

They did a team hug which made Richie felt refreshed.

From this moment a new chapter opened for the Losers , new adventures would find them united again , difficulties and concerns may lie ahead them (For example what they will do about Eddie and his mom?)but they weren't afraid of the future. After all, they had nothing to lose.