Chapter 6

Bowers a familiar last name which wake up memories to the members of the , losers club and what memories are those? Awful, hard and unbearable moments. Henry Bowers , a boy who had made their lifes harder than they used to be. Now he is in jail. The kids had managed to face him but that was a long time before.

The silence has been broken by Eddie.

"Enough i can't do this anymore , sorry Bev but i can't do fucking patient anymore" Eddie said

"Richie come, i want to tell you something" He continued and grabbed Richie's arm .

He led him in his room. Richie was confused but he let Eddie , who seemed very angry to talk.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" he yelled

"FIRST YOU LEFT US FOR THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE"

"Connor is not an asshole he is my friend too"

"OH SO CUTE HE IS YOUR FRIEND...TELL ME SOMETHING WHO DID YOU FIGHT THIS FUCKING CLOWN WITH? WAS IT CONNOR?"

Richie didn't answer

"WHO WAS NEXT TO YOU LITERLY EVERY TIME YOU CRIED THE LAST 6 OR 7, I DON'T EVEN FUCKING REMEMBER HOW MANY , YEARS? WAS IT CONNOR?"

Richie was still silent

"YOU JUST MET HIM AND BECAME AN ASSHOLE LIKE HIM. YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL US ABOUT HIS FAMILY BUT YOU KNOW AND YOU HAVE LIVED THE HARD TIMES THAT HIS COUSIN HAS GIVEN TO US. YOU THINK THAT MAKES SENSE? AND NOW I'M SURE THAT YOU ARE WAITING ME TO FORGIVE YOU AS I DO EVERY TIME. RICHIE TELL ME AND SOMETHING ELSE WHO IS FLYING IN THE SKY EVERY TIME YOU CALL HIM EDS BECAUSE HE KNWOS HOW MUCH HE MEANS FOR YOU?"

"You forgive me every time because YOU find me wrong every time! Maybe my behavior to you guys was wrong here but it's not like that every time. I will tell you something and i want you to  listen to that carefully : Sorry about these days , sorry about my behavior but the point in a...in a friendship is to care for each other and you said how much you mean for me but what about how much I mean for you? How many times have you taken me seriously? How many times have you been happy because of me? You said you helped me only when i was sad but what about when i'm happy? And about this thing that you are 'flying in the sky every time i call you Eds. Do you want to know what i think about it?  It's Bullshit! You have never given at least a sign that you like it. Probably Connor met me later than you but that doesn't make you an infallible friend" Richie said with tears over his cheeks .

"Goodbye Eddie and i don't want to see you ever again" He said, wiped his tears , opened the door and left the room

"Come on Cons let's leave this fucking place!" he addressed to Connor who was alone outside the house and we was wearing an evil smile on his face .

"Everything you want Richie" He said

They started walking when Connor stopped Richie in the middle of the road that was opposite Eddie's house .

"Ok i know that you probably don't want to talk to me but tell me why are you so upset Richie? and why we left like that?" Connor asked with a guiltless glance

"I just realized that my feeling doesn't mean nothing for many people" Richie said while he was trying not to cry

"What do you mean Richie? You know that i'm here and i care for you so much so you can tell me everything"

"Maybe you are right" Richie said and kissed Connor softly .

He stopped and looked at Connor who kissed him back. Except the moon light which was lighting this romantic scene it was and something else that was focused at them. It was Eddie who was standing behind his window with red ,convinced by the tears eyes. He was watching them , while he was holding his breath.