Chapter 16

Eddie was finally feeling better. He had cleaned the house to welcome his mother and he also was about to go and buy a coffee for him to get over the alcohol completely. His mother used to take her coffee outside, when she wanted to drink, coffee was not inside the house as she did not allow her son to drink.

Eddie was so obsessed , he wanted to get some answers : for the pain he was feeling on his arm , for those 2 men and especially for the shirt (he hadn't got that many question for the alcohol because he had already done some assumptions) .

He was dressing up (with his normal clothes this time) when he realized that his nose were bleeding. It was probably something like a side effect of alcohol.

He wiped it and continued get ready. He would go to his friends. He thought that maybe they knew something about this case. Also managed to fit the shirt inside his fanny pack. He finished the packaging and called his mother. She told him that he is going outside too often and she forbid him not to go for his own safety. Of course he didn't gave in to his mother protection. Eddie was mummy's boy but something inside of him didn't let him be the obedient son this time. He stilled love and respect his mother but he was very curious for the truth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He firstly went to buy the coffee and then he headed to Bill's house which was closer than Bev's.

If i were him , i would probably go to Richie's first because it's his shirt. I mean isn't obvious that he would help him better than the others to remember? But it wasn't that simple for Eddie. The last time he saw Richie , he was kissing his "lovely boyfriend" in the park after Richie had told Eddie that he didn't want to see him again two days ago in the meeting on his house. It was such a complicated thing.

"H-H-Hey E-E-Eddie" Bill opened the door and let Eddie enter his house.

Eddie went to the living room and sat on the orange sofa next to Stanley who was there.

"Oh hi Stan"

"Hi Eddie" Stanley said .

He didn't seem very focus. When Bill entered the room too , him and Stan, did eye contact . Bill smiled and Stanley bit his lips , with his eye browses raised and he was breathing slowly. Eddie was staring at them with his mouth open.

"Ummm...Ummm...Guys... i'm... sorry if...umm...i...i came in a wrong...um...time..but..."

Stanley turned at Eddie .

"oh yeah , want did you want to tell us?"

"Did you saw me yesterday night at all?" Eddie said

"W-well...um...i-i g-g-guess w-w-we d-d-did" Bill said

"What do you mean : i guess?"

"He means that...eh...yeah we actually did...we hanged out. You don't remember? " Stanley added

"Well , to be honest...um...i don't really remember...anyway...um...was Richie with us last night?" Eddie asked

"N-N-No of c-c-course h-h-he w-wasn't" Bill said

Eddie seemed very confused .

"Really? oh and were you with me when i started drinking"

"W-W-Well w-w-we w-w-went f-for s-s-some lemonade" Bill said

"Lemonade?"

"y-y-yes , lemonade"

"if you say so..." Eddie said , he was feeling strange. He knew that it's kinda impossible to get drank from some lemonade.

"Well, did you ever leave me alone the last night or did any of you was wearing similar clothes with Richie's?" Eddie asked

"No we did not leave you and you know that anyone hasn't got so bad style as Richie has" Stan said laughing but Bill was looking at him scared .

"W-W-Why all t-those q-q-questions E-E-Eddie?" Bill asked

"Oh...umm...well, nothing . i just found one of Richie's shirts in my room...and i don't remember what happened and i think i drank a little bit so..." Eddie said Bill was speechless and seemed very angry .

Eddie was like his little brother after he lost his real one. Who knows what he was thinking of Richie. Bill was about t talk when Stan stopped him and started talking.

"Eddie , the truth is that we weren't exactly with you last night. To be honest , we weren't with you at all...um...is the first time we see you after 4 days and we don't even know what happened"

"Why did you lied to me?" Eddie said

"R-R-Richie th-this a-a-asshole" Bill said

"he didn't do anything to him relax Bill" Stanley whispered to Bill

"You d-d-don't k-know th-that" Bill whispered back

"shh i know ,stop and don't say or do something stupid" Stan whispered again

"you always ch-change m-my m-m-mind , i w-w-want you..."

"Me too...BUT not now"

They stopped whisper to each other and Stanley continued

"Richie came here and told us not to tell anything about him" Stan continued

"What? Why? What did he do?"

Stan looked Bill. He was very annoyed.

"Well, we don't know BUT i'm sure he didn't do something wrong. So i suggest you to go and find him...to...discuss"

"WHAT?" Eddie and Bill said together . Bill didn't stuttered quaintly.

"I know , i know. You didn't expect that BUT you have to, Eddie. You will learn what happened and PROBABLY more things that you have to know"

"W-W-What d-d-does th-that m-m-mean?" Bill asked

"It means that Eddie will go to Richie's place NOW! Come on Eddie stand up!" He said and led Eddie to the door.

"Good luck i wish you the best" Stan said before he closed the door on Eddie's face

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are y-y-you s-s-sure about th-that?" Bill asked Stan.

"As I'm sure that i love you!" Stan said and Bill looked at him confused .

"You don't have to worry about it!" Stan said and smiled.