Chapter 4 - Bonding

A/N: I'm back! I don't know how often I'll update just yet because I'm extremely tired but wanted to get this chapter out there. 

Savannah POV

After my panic attack, Addie led me back inside to the living room. "Do you want to watch a movie sweetie?" Addie asked me as I got settled into one of the couches and she laid a blanket over me.

"Yes please." I said with a small smile.

She smiled back as she made her way over to the television, "Of course, what do you want to watch?"

I twiddled my fingers, I've never seen a movie before that I can remember. I don't even know if I would pick something that's an actual movie. "Uhh, you can pick." I told her quietly. She glanced over to me and I saw a sad smile faintly on her face.

"Okay sweetheart. Well Jay's favorite movie right now is Incredibles 2. Would you want to watch that?" Addie asked me sweetly and I gave a simple sure in response.

She put the movie on and sat at the opposite end of the couch than me, but I wasn't a fan of that. When the movie started, I quietly crawled over to the side of the couch she was on and cuddled into her side. She didn't look at me, which I was glad for, but she did move her arm allowing me to snuggle deeper.

Throughout the movie I would feel her gently play with my hair causing me to get drowsy. I didn't make it to the end of the movie because my earlier panic attack made me extremely exhausted and cuddling with her put me right to sleep.

I don't know how long I slept for, but I was woken up by Addie talking to me quietly. "Savannah baby, it's time to wake up. It's just about dinner time." I slowly opened my eyes to see Addie smiling at me. "Did you have a good nap?" Addie asked and I just nodded my head before laying my head back on her chest.

She carefully pulled me away and helped me stand up while I groaned at her. "I know baby, you're so sleepy. If you sleep anymore though you aren't going to be able to sleep tonight." Addie reasoned with me. "Now come on, to the kitchen." She said as she started walking out of the living room.

I ran to catch up and quickly grabbed onto one of her hands causing her to look down to me with a surprised look, but she covered it quickly with a smile.

We made it into the kitchen where I saw Alex waiting with a couple of plates. I let go of Addie's hand and went over to hug Alex. She didn't quite understand what I wanted when I walked over to her so I had to tug on her dress causing her to crouch down to me.

"Yes little one?" She asked with a smile causing me to giggle. I never thought I'd like the cutesy nicknames but here we are. I didn't say anything, I just hugged her now that I could reach better. It took her a second, but then I quickly felt her arms around me. I hadn't seen her since the incident and missed her presence.

Once I let go, she kissed my forehead, "Thank you for the hug," she said with a smile. We all sat around that little island that was in the kitchen and I decided to ask a question that was bugging me.

"Why aren't we eating out in the dining room with everyone else?" They both looked up when I started talking.

My question caused both of them to chuckle while I furrowed my brows. "Our families can be a little chaotic and obnoxious sometimes. We love them dearly, but we didn't want to expose you to all of that just yet." Alex responded.

"But I like Jay and Peyton. They're really nice." I confessed to them honestly.

Addie smiled at me, "I'm glad you like them. Hopefully you will be able to spend more time with them in the future. They can just get a bit rowdy at dinner time."

I nodded my head thinking things over somewhat. "When do I start work?" I saw both of them gulp at that.

"Well, I know I'd prefer if we let you heal slightly from the raccoon incident and we also wanted to give you time to settle into your new home." Alex said after clearing her throat.

I just nodded and continued to eat my pasta. After dinner we spent some more time in the living room when I got to see Peyton and Jason again. I could tell they were both in little space, but both relatively calm. I have seen them twice now, but I have yet to see either one of their caregivers.

I wonder if Addie and Alex have anything to do with that. Both women were sitting on the couch while Pey and Jay were playing on the floor. Alex told me I didn't have to go over there if I didn't want to but I just shook her off and sat next to both littles.

"Hi Jay, Hi Pey-Pey." I said quietly to the two playing with legos on the floor.

Peyton gave me a hug, "Hi Savvy."

I hugged her back, but not without shooting her a confused look. "Savvy?"

I then looked over to Jason when Peyton didn't respond who sort of shrugged. "It easier dan Savannah fo her." I nodded my head and played the legos with him.

He scooted closer to me to whisper in my ear, "You can trust Al and Ad. Dey weally nice and dey would take goo' care of 'ou. Jus' twy otay?" Jason asked me. It was kind of hard with his baby talk, but I got the idea. Peyton slipped farther than him normally so maybe his age fluctuates when they're together.

I noticed he was still looking at me so I gave him a small nod, "I'll try." He smiled back before focusing on his building. I continued for a little bit, but got tired and walked over to Addie and Alex.

"Is it okay if I head up to bed? I'm still tired." I asked shyly.

Alex tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "Of course you can. Do you want one of us to go with you or do you remember how to get back to your room?" Alex asked me.

"I uh don't remember. I'm sorry." I said ashamed that I didn't pay more attention on the tour.

Addie gently rubbed my arm, "It's okay sweetie. Alex can take you up to your room. I'm going to stay down here with these two until my brother comes for them. Goodnight," she said with a quick kiss to my forehead that caused me to try and hide my smile.

I followed Alex out of the room before grabbing her hand like I had done to Addie earlier, again, just to make sure I didn't get lost. Soon enough we were walking into my room and Alex was tucking me into bed.

"Alright sweet cheeks, you're all tucked in. If you need absolutely anything, I will be in the room right next door and Addie will be up shortly okay?" Alex asked while still sitting on my bed.

"Okay. Thank you for opening your home up to me. I really appreciate it." I confess to her quietly. She smiled and told me it was her pleasure before kissing my forehead and leaving the room. I can't believe Jason thinks I should actually try and slip into little space and let them care for me. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. I want to meet the rest of their family first. That was my last thought before my sleep overtook me.