Ch. 25 - Day 2

*More upsetting material*

Savannah POV

I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Harry hasn't come to see me since he left me bloodied on the basement floor and I don't know what the time of day is or if it's even the same day I left. Get punched in the head a few times and you'd be disoriented too.

I hear footsteps coming down the basement stairs hoping that it would be someone who would help me, but I almost cried when I saw Harry's awful face. "Good morning Helena. Are you going to be good today?" Harry asked me in a sinister tone.

"Uncle Harry, I'm Savannah, not Helena." I tried to politely explain to him hoping that still using his uncle title will make him go easy on me. Plan failed.

"Guess you're still going to be a little bitch then." Harry said as he grabbed my shoulders and bashed my head into the wall. I cried out in pain as I slumped into the floor, but Harry picked me back up.

"I'm sorry, please, please don't hurt me Harry." I cried as he held me afraid of what he'd do next.

"You should be sorry. The Queens have sent their guards and police out to search the kingdom for you. I don't know how Mathias got friendly with our dyke queens, but now I have them on my back too." Harry spit in my face before dropping me into the ground.

Hearing about the Queens and all of the pain made me slip. "Mommy an momma 'ooking fo me?" I asked hopefully.

"Fuck Helena! You are not a baby! Talk like an adult!" He yelled and slapped me across my face.

I cried in fear mostly, "I wan' mommies! P'ease! I nee' mommies!" I continued to cry as I curled myself into a ball.

"THEY AREN'T YOUR MOMMIES HELENA! YOUR MOTHER IS HOLLY!" Harry screeched into my ear. I realized then, even in little space that the only way I could get through him is family.

"Wan' Hopey, p'ease?" I asked hopeful he would at least let me talk to her.

"You want to talk to Hope?" He asked with a softened expression.

I nodded my head quickly and he dialed her number.

Hope POV (New POV!)

We were all sitting around the dining room table, almost all of us looking as glum as we felt when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it said Harry.

Everyone looked up at me when the phone rang, but I focused on the queens. "It's Harry." I said quietly before answering it.

*Phone Call*

Hope: "Harry? Is everything alright?"

Harry: "You'll never believe it sis! I found Helena! She's okay, she's been brainwashed by that awful Mathias, but she remembered you!"

Hope: "That's great Harry! Do you think I can talk to her?"

I knew he meant Savannah, but I wanted to tread carefully. I heard some shuffling before hearing Savannah's voice. I put the phone on speaker as I motioned for the queen's to follow me to the corner of the dining room.

Savannah: "Hopey?"

Hope: "Yes sweetie. Hopey's here and I have your mommies with me. Don't say their names though because I don't want Harry to take the phone away."

Alex: "We have missed you so much sweetie."

Addie: "We are working on getting you home, okay? We love you so much."

Hope: "We do sweetie. Are you hurt anywhere?"

Savannah began crying and I knew it broke all of our hearts.

Savannah: "I miss you, Harry hurt me. I no wan' him to hurt me. P'ease he'p Hopey!"

The Queens and I heard Harry start yelling at her before the phone cut off. I turned my phone off before slowly putting it in my pocket. I didn't waste anytime before pulling both Alex and Addie into my arms. "She's alive. You heard her voice and she got to talk to both of you." I tried to reason with them.

Alex nodded, "She's slipped though. She's probably terrified."

I had the feeling that she slipped, but it was reaffirmed when Alex told me. "I'm going to take my phone to the guards. Maybe one of them is good with technology and they can trace the number after a call."

Alex and Addie thanked me before I walked off. I took the phone to the guards and they said they would try their best. I make my way to a living room when I find Dani sitting on one of the couches and she looked like she had seen a ghost.

I walk over slowly and sit down next to her before putting a hand on her knee. She looks up at me and I could see the tears in her eyes. "Well, I was going to ask how you were holding up, but that seems pretty clear to me."

"I just don't understand why Harry would do this to Savannah. She is literally the sweetest little girl I have ever met." Dani cried and I rubbed her back slightly.

"I don't know Dani. He's my brother and I have no clue what's going on in his head. He thinks Savannah is Helena. That's what I was worried about, but she's still alive Dani. We need to focus on that and be strong for her." I tried reassuring her, but it didn't seem to work.

"I should have seen this coming. Once he found out the DNA test showed a familial match, he went crazy. All he could talk about was Savannah and Helena. He became obsessed. I just thought he was excited to find Savannah and be able to tell your family. I should have protected Savannah." Dani cried the last part into my shoulder so I pulled her into a hug.

"This isn't your fault Nell. Harry is responsible for his own actions, you couldn't have predicted he would fall this far off into the deep end." I tried to reason with her, but she looked up at me confused. "What? What's wrong?" I asked a little worried that I overstepped.

She shook her head and smiled, "Nothing's wrong. You just haven't called me Nell since we were in college."

I blushed a little bit realizing what I did, "Well, that's your nickname for me. You're my Nell."

She raised her eyebrows, "You're Nell huh?"

I pulled away and playfully punched her arm. "Oh shut it." We spent the next few hours just laughing and truly catching up with each other.