Ch. 10 - Not Mommies?

Savannah POV

I stirred awake and looked up to see Addie smiling at me. "Hi baby girl. How was your nap?" She asked me. I kind of just shrugged before cuddling into her. I let out a groan when she made me sit up and I tucked my head under her chin.

"Oh I know. I'm so mean for not letting you sleep baby. If you sleep all day though you won't be able to sleep tonight." Addie reasoned with me.

I nodded before wrapping my arms around her waist slightly. "Addie?"

"Yes sweetheart?" She asked back.

I sat up and looked at her, "What's going to happen to that man?"

Adelaide POV

"Well sweetheart, Alex made him leave the premises and if I know anything about my wife, he's going to be serving some form of punishment. How are you feeling after this baby?" I asked her while brushing some hair behind her ears.

She looked off to the side before back to me. "Are all the men like that here?" She asked quietly. What she asked broke my heart.

"No baby girl, they are all really nice. We never knew he was like that. Alex and I are going to introduce you to all of our workers to let them know who you are and if they harm even a hair on your pretty little head they will have to deal with the Queens. Would you like to be introduced to our family as well?" I asked her.

She gave me a small smile and nod before laying her head back on my chest. I rubbed her back before eventually carrying her into the dining room. Before we entered the room I spoke up, "Okay baby, it's lunch time so all of our family will be in there for you to meet. You can sit with either me or Alex while we are in there, but there's also a chair for yourself if you want it." I told her and she nodded her head into my chest.

I walked in to see the whole family excluding Danielle and Harry's children. They are all grown now so they don't come home much especially since they're in university now. Alex saw us walk in and instantly got up to steal my baby of course.

She lifted Savannah into her arms and I noticed Savannah look around the room with wide eyes. "Hi sweetheart," Alex said pulling Savannah's attention back to her.

"Hi Alex," Savannah mumbled out. Alex looked over to me and I just shook my head. Savannah hasn't said 'mommy' or 'momma' since she woke up, but she hasn't necessarily been in headspace and we understand she probably was so scared leading it to just slip out.

Alex POV

I carried Savannah on my hip to introduce her to Addie and I's family. "Alright Savannah, you already know Jason and Peyton. I also believe you have met Axel, their daddy. Next to him is Lillian, Jason and Peyton's mommy. Axel is Addie's brother making Lillian her sister in law." I said pointing to the family sitting next to each other.

I then pointed to all of the grandparents. "You've also met both Addie and I's mothers. The man next to my mom Samantha is my dad Leonardo. Next to Addie's mom Katherine is Addie's dad Theodore."

Finally I pointed to my sister and her husband, "And finally Savannah, this is my sister Danielle and her husband Harry. They also have three children, two boys and a girl. They are all moved out and in university right now so they aren't here."

Savannah said hello before tucking her head back under my chin. I kissed her forehead and walked over to my seat and she stayed in my lap.

My mother spoke up and I held my breath for what she was going to say. "So Savannah, how do you like living with your mommies?" I knew I should have stopped her.

Savannah flushed with embarrassment. "Uh it's good. I really like staying here with Addie and Alex." That caused my mother too look at me confused and I could only subtly shake my head at her.

We ate lunch in relative silence before Addie and I took Savannah out to the garden. She seemed really quiet. I knew she may be struggling with what happened so Addie and I wanted to talk to her in private to see if we could figure out what is wrong.

Savannah POV

Addie and Alex walked outside with me and we sat down on the swinging bench. I wanted to slip and be comforted by them so badly, but I was scared. Our relationship is new and I don't know if they were even okay with me using those names I did. I had just slipped so far and really needed their comfort.

"Am I in trouble?" I ask them quietly as they both sat next to me.

"What? Sweetie of course not. We wanted to talk to you because we are worried about you after what happened." Addie told me.

I let out a shaky breath and looked away from them, "I'm fine."

Alex took one of my hands and Addie took the other. "Sweetie, we know that's not true. We understand our relationship is new and that you are still figuring out your headspace. What concerns us is that you had slipped really far before you took your nap but now it's almost like you're trying to hide your little self again. We just want you to know it's still safe to be little." Alex told me.

I started tearing up and leaned into Addie while Alex rubbed my back. "I'm scared to be little. When he pushed me up against the wall, I got scared and slipped. I couldn't defend myself when I was little."

"Oh sweetheart, you are safe now I promise. That man has been dealt with and we plan on introducing you to the workers soon." Addie said as she hugged me.

"I sowry," I cried out into her chest finally slipping into little space. "I no mean to 'ake 'ou worry."

Addie let me go so Alex could pull me into a hug, "Baby girl you don't have to apologize. You were scared, we understand that. We just needed to know what was going on in that pretty little head of yours."

I squirmed in my seat a little bit, "I s'ared dat 'ou no like me calling 'ou mommy an momma."

Addie picked me up and sat me in her lap causing me to squeal a little but I settled down and let her hold me. "Savannah, our relationship is still new. We knew you probably called us that because of stress, but we are perfectly fine being called those names. In fact we were excited to hear you say the name, but we want you to be comfortable. So if you aren't ready to call us mommy and momma, that's completely fine."

"Weally?" I asked uncertain that they are okay with me calling them mommy and momma.

"Really sweet girl." Alex spoke up.

I smiled at both of them, "I wanna call 'ou mommy an momma. Dat okay?"

"It's perfectly okay baby." Addie said kissing my head.

I giggled at her, "I love 'ou mommy." She smiled brightly and placed kisses all over my face causing me to giggle and look over at Alex.
"I love 'ou momma." Her eyes widened and she gave me just as many kisses as Addie.

"We love you too baby girl," Alex spoke up.

"So much." Addie finished for her before they pulled me into a group hug, me being smushed between them.

A/N: Idk how to write anything as slow burn🤷🏻‍♀️