Ch. 49 - Play Time

A/N: I wanted one more happy chapter before the last chapter.

Savannah POV

After breakfast all of our parents took us outside to play on the play gym.

"Come on guys! Lets p'ay!" I shouted as I took off towards the gym once we were outside. Momma had let go of my hand and I looked behind to see Peyton, Jason, and Paisley following right behind me.

I ran for the slide first and Peyton slid right behind me just like we did when I first slipped. We laughed before falling off the slide and running back up to see Jason and Paisley sliding down together. Jason and I then ran over to play on the monkey bars while Paisley and Peyton continued to slide together.

"Jay! Swing back an fort' like me on da bars and we hit feet!" I yelled and he somehow managed to understand what I meant.

Clinging onto the monkey bars we swung back and forth and kicked our feet together to bounce off each other. We did that for awhile before we lost our grips and hit the ground.

We both got up and Jason yelled for me to follow. I followed him around just to see him swinging.

"Come swing Savvy!" He shouted before giggling. I however felt like I saw a ghost.

The last time I had been anywhere near the swings was when I was taken from Scary Harry. I backed away slowly before I turned around and took off running.

I ran back to the gate like I did the first day I met Jason and Peyton. I stopped when I made it to the gate and I fell to the ground crying. I knew I couldn't go out that gate, but I felt so trapped here.

Soon enough I felt arms wrap around me. I didn't care who it was and I just fell against to whoever was holding me.

"Savannah, I'm so sorry. I didn't think." Jason said through his sniffles. It was kind of like the first day all over again except Jayson was clearly upset too.

"Little me didn't realize how triggering those swings would be for you. I honestly don't even know why they are still up. I'm so sorry." He said while trying to take deep breaths to calm himself down.

"Not your fault Jay. I just felt trapped in that moment and I had to get away." I told him while leaning more against him.

"Do you want me to go get Addie or Alex?" He asked and I shook my head. I didn't want them to worry.

I was about to say something when Jason spoke up again, "Actually, it's too late. They're making their way over here now."

I looked up and sure enough, mom and ma were making their way towards me. "Jay, go ahead and go back to playing. I'll be alright, thank you for helping me." I told him and he looked at me concerned before finally nodding and leaving to go back to the play gym.

Once moms both got to me, they were on the ground and mom was pulling me into her lap. "Baby what happened?" Ma asked.

I shook my head, I didn't want to burden them anymore. Ma sighed, but mom kissed my forehead.

"Sweetheart, please tell me. We just want to help." Ma tried again.

"I'm okay ma, I promise." I told them as I rocked back and forth in moms lap.

"We know something happened sweetie, why are you blocking us out now?" Mom asked and I could tell she was upset.

"I'm not blocking you out. I just had a little mishap and it's nothing to worry about. I promise." I said looking up at her, but there were tears in her eyes. I laid my head on her chest and sighed.

"It was stupid. Jason asked me to play on the swings with him and I had a flashback of Harry when he took me from the swings. I just had a little freak out but I promise I'm fine. Please don't cry mom." I said moving my head off her chest and wiping her tears away.

"Better now?" I asked her with a smile. She chuckled before kissing my cheek.

"When did you grow up on me baby girl?" Mom asked me and I just giggled.

"I have my moments. I like being little better." I told mom and ma with a grin.

Ma squeezed my knee, "Good, we love big you, but we adore our baby."

"I love you both so much." I told them cuddling back into mom.

"I love you too sweetie," Ma said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too pumpkin," Mom said after ma and kissing my temple.

We stayed cuddled next to each other on the ground before Peyton ran over for me to come back and play. With a reassuring look from both moms I took off laughing to play with my friends.

Paisley POV

Savannah ran back to us, but it looked like she had been crying. She seemed okay, so I didn't think anything of it. We played for what felt like several hours later before we all walked over to our caregivers and collapsed in their laps.

Peyton cuddled up in Lily's lap, Jason in Axel's, Savannah was with Alex but Addie was right next to her and had her arm wrapped around her back. I was in Mommy's lap but I leaned back so my face was pushed against Momma's stomach.

"You okay sweetie?" Momma asked.

I nodded my head, "I okay momma, just tired." I told her with a yawn.

Mommy was rubbing my side, "Well you want to go inside and we can lay you down for a nap?"

"I nap, but mommy and momma 'tay wit me." I  told them quietly as I was getting more tired.

Momma chuckled, "Alright baby, we'll nap with you. Sit up so mommy can carry you in." I nodded before sitting up in mommy's lap. I helped her some by straddling her lap. Mommy then was just able to stand up with me on her front.

We made our way inside and as I looked over mommy's shoulder and saw momma smiling back at me. I smiled at her before laying my head on her shoulder.

We made it back to their room and they got me changed into some pajamas and a pull-up. I haven't had any accidents yet, but it helps me feel more little which I like.

I crawled up into the bed and both women climbed into bed with me. I climbed up onto mommy who was snuggled up against momma. They both rubbed my back and kissed my forehead before telling me to sleep tight. I fell asleep peacefully for my nap feeling safe in their embrace.