Ch. 21 - Surprise

A/N: I'm going out of town so I won't be able to update tomorrow, so I'll give it to you all early. See you Monday!

Adelaide POV

I carried my baby back into the castle with Alex and Hope following behind. Savannah still hasn't spoken at all since her upset last night so I'm hoping this surprise I have for her will get her to talk again.

We made it to her bedroom when I bounced her a little, "You ready to see your surprise baby girl?" I asked her. She nodded and giggled slightly, still no words.

I open the door and look to see her reaction. I was happy to see her eyes widened and she was smiling. I changed up her room so now against the back wall are three beds. She has her big girl bed, a crib for when she is feeling very small so she doesn't fall off the bed like she did this morning. The toddler bed is for when she is little, but not little enough for the crib.

"Do you want to take a look around?" I asked Savannah and she nodded so I let her down onto the ground and she started to crawl around. She sat up on her knees and looked into the crib before moving over to the toddler bed. She managed to crawl herself up there and sat down with a goofy smile.

She looked back up to Alex before over to me. "Dis fo me mommy?" She asked smiling brightly.

I felt a tear run down my face before walking over to swoop Savannah into my arms. "You don't understand how much I've missed your voice baby." I told her trying to contain my tears. Alex came over and wrapped her arms around the both of us and kissed Savannah's forehead.

"Yes baby, this is all for you." Alex whispered.

"T'ank you mommy an momma. I yike it a'ot." Savannah said quietly giving us a hug.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head before speaking, "I'm glad you like it baby. It's all for you. We love you."

Savannah continued to smile at us before she let out a yawn. "You getting tired baby girl?" Alex asked her and she nodded. "Why don't you take a nap and then we can all play together when you wake up?" Alex asked again.

Savannah didn't argue, but as we went to set her in her crib she whined, "Nap wit aunt Hopey?"

Hope had been pretty quiet throughout Savannah looking at her room. "You want me to nap with you sweetie?" Hope asked her. Savannah just nodded her head before reaching out to her. I let her go into Hope's arms with a smile as Hope carried her over to her big girl bed.

Hope laid Savannah down on the bed and carefully crawled into the bed next to her. Savannah then curled up into Hope's chest as soon as Hope was laying down. Hope rubbed her back softly and soon enough we could hear Savannah's soft snores.

Alex put Savannah into a pull up once we knew she was sound asleep and I spoke to Hope. "Alex and I will be in our room right next door and we will leave the connecting door open if either of you need anything. This is a big step for her, so we want to be prepared for anyway she may react."

"I understand. I'm actually relieved you guys will be close by, I've never really been left alone with a little before so to say I'm anxious is an understatement." Hope said releasing a nervous chuckle.

Alex and I kissed our little's forehead before slipping into our own room.

Hope POV

Addie and Alex just left and I held Savannah in my arms just watching her sleep. She reminds me so much of her mom and her mom would be so proud of who she is. I can't wait to have my own little one day. I hope that day is soon and Savannah and him or her can become best friends.

I know Dani has talked about getting a little now that all of her kids are grown but Harry has been vetoing the idea ever since she brought it up. Dani likes to talk to me about it because we're both in the same boat. My ex-girlfriend left me because I told her I wanted one and she was dead set on not having one.

Dani and I have been close for a long time and I'm actually the reason her and Harry met in the first place. Helena was not the one to set them up just like Harry didn't set Helena and Mathias up. She was a freshman at university as well as Harry while I was a senior. I had the biggest crush on her when we were in school and unfortunately for me, I still do.

However she's in love with my brother. I don't know how she puts up with him considering I have contemplated killing him anytime I see him. I mean, he didn't even tell his kids that Savannah was supposed to be a secret.

I am glad that I found out, but not at Savannah's expense. She has gone through way too much in her lifetime, so I'm extremely grateful that Addie and Alex welcomed her into their home. I worry a lot about what Harry may do. I didn't express it as much to the Queens, but I may have to if I see any radical changes in his behavior.

Savannah is so much like Helena and I think that is triggering for Harry. I'm afraid he may stop seeing Savannah as Savannah and start seeing her as Helena which will not be safe for anyone.

Savannah starts turning in her sleep so I rubbed her back a little firmer this time and she calmed down some. I'm so glad Savannah is willing to trust me, I won't let anything happen to her or her mommies.

I start feeling more tired so I cuddled myself around Savannah and fell asleep with her. Thoughts of Dani and a future little ran rampant through my dreams.