Ch. 35 - Conversations

Savannah POV

Momma carried me outside on her hip and when we finally reached the garden, mommy laid out a blanket that momma then set me on. Dani was out shortly behind us and gave Hopey a quick peck before Lily and her family came out.

It was only a couple of minutes until I heard Peyton screech "Savvy!!" and come running towards me. She slowed down once she got near me knowing I was still broken. "I've missed you Savvy."

I smiled and gave her a hug, "I missed you too Pey." I then reached around her and hugged Jason who had come over as well, "I missed you Jay."

He hugged back, "I missed you too Savannah."

I looked back over to Peyton, "Have you talked to anyone else about what we talked about Pey?"

She nodded her head, "Yeah, I've talked to Mom, Dad, and Jason about it. Oh! And guess what Jason finally started doing!"

I gave him a little head tilt, "What did you start doing Jay?"

He blushed slightly, "I started calling Lily and Axel mom and dad out of headspace."

I punched his arm, "Jason! They've known you longer and you just now started doing it?"

He laughed, "I know, and I wanted to for so long! But I was scared that wasn't what they wanted. They were really happy about it when I did though."

"I'm glad you guys are doing good together," I said with a smile.

Jason nodded, but Peyton hesitated. I gave her a look, "Pey what's wrong?"

She just shook her head, "Nothings wrong." Jason was starting to get concerned now.

"Peyton, that's your lying voice, what's going on?" He asked her a little more demanding.

She sighed, "I've just been thinking a lot about my family. I could care less about my biological parents, but I'm curious about my sister. Does she look like me, is she nice, would she ever want to get to know me? I question all of these things almost daily."

"Have you talked to mom?" Jason asked and Pey just shook her head. "Pey, you know she wants to know whatever your feeling and wants to help. She worries so much about you now that you have told her what happened to you."

Peyton sighed again. "I know, I just don't want her to have to worry. She does so much for me and the last thing I want to do is upset her." Peyton reasoned.

Jason groaned, "God I swear you are so stupid sometimes. Pey she absolutely adores you and if there was anyway she could take all of your pain and trauma and put it on herself she would. You're her little girl that she spoils and coddles, and she's your mom. You should trust her enough to give her the benefit of the doubt."

Peyton nodded, "Okay, I'll talk to her about it. Do you ever get jealous that she doesn't coddle you as much as she does me?"

Jason shook his head, "Nope. I know she loves me and when I want to be coddled she's always there. I don't want or need as much love and affection as you simply because I don't slip as far. It works out for us because I typically want to roughhouse or play physically which dad is always there for, and you like snuggling and nursing more which mom is always there for. Whenever we need the opposite of our normal, they're both still there for us." Jason explained to her.

Peyton gave her brother a smile and a hug, "Thanks Jay, I needed that."

I quietly groaned, "Okay, enough big talk. I want our family with us." I told them before waving everyone over.

Mommy was the first one to us, "What's up baby?" She asked as she sat on the ground before lifting me into her lap.

"Nothing's wrong mommy. Just wanted family wit us," I said while feeling myself regress again. Mommy just has that affect on me.

Eventually the rest of the family came over. Peyton was cuddled in Lily's lap while Jason was sitting in Axel's lap. Mommy, momma, Hopey, and Dani all sat in a line together so I laid down and tried to stretch my body as far as it could go. I had to put my arms up to do it, but I made it work.

Everyone laughed, "You want to be in all of our laps, huh baby?" Momma asked and I just giggled with a nod. I was feeling a lot smaller when I let something slip I shouldn't have.

"It Aunty Dani and Aunt Hopey fault. I wanna give dem love and cuddles too cause dey no find yittle yet." I told them without even realizing my mistake until I saw everyone's eyes widen.

"What does she mean by 'they no find little yet'?" Lily asked curiously. Then she realized what was going on, "Oh my god, are you guys finally together?"

Hope looked like a deer caught in the headlights, but luckily Dani was unfazed. She looked down at me with a little smirk, "Good try on keeping a secret little one." I just shrugged my shoulders causing her to laugh.

"Hope and I are dating, we were taking things slow and waiting to tell everyone until we were comfortable, but it appears little Savannah can't remember those sorts of things. We have both wanted a little for awhile, but neither of our previous partners did so that will hopefully be in our future as well." Dani spoke with confidence.

"We're happy for you," Lily said with a bright smile and Axel nodded.

"Well until you two do find yourselves a little, you are free to babysit our troublemakers anytime to get your little fix." Axel told Hope and Dani who said they may take him up on his offer.

I was starting to feel a little hungry so I sat up and ended back in mommy's lap. "Mommy milky, den cuddles wit momma before bye-byes?" I asked and mommy nodded before pulling her shirt up for me to nurse.

I slowly suckled from her as she rubbed my head. I drank until I could feel myself get full so I just held onto her for a couple more seconds before shifting to cuddle with momma. "Hi momma." I whispered and she kissed my forehead.

"Hi baby. Are you going to be good for Aunt Hopey and Aunt Dani tonight?" Momma asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes momma, I's promise." I told her while laying my head on her chest.

"I love you sweet girl." Momma told me as she ran her hands through my hair.

"I love you too momma." I looked up at mommy, "I love you too mommy." To which she replied the same back to me. Momma then handed me over to Hopey.

"Hi aunt Hopey." I said as I cuddled more into her.

She smiled, "Hi baby, you ready for our sleep over?" I just nodded my head before throwing it back to look at Aunt Dani who was now upside down and smiling.

"Hi aunt Dani!" I said giggling. She kissed my nose and said hi back to me. Eventually we all started to scatter, mommies giving me lots of hugs and kisses before we parted ways. I know this is going to be hard on me for sure, but I think it may be harder on them.

Hopey lifted me onto her hip, "Alright sweet cheeks, let's go inside."