Ch. 24 - Missing

A/N: Please don't hate me for this chapter... Also, I want to get another tattoo, any suggestions? I have 3 small ones, but I kind of want to look at getting a bigger one. I like horses, dogs, anchors, and I'm a lesbian if that helps get any ideas. 

Savannah POV

Peyton, Jason, and Axel showed up at mommies door seeing if I wanted to play with them and I did so the queens let me go with them. Pey, Jay and I took off running towards the playset as soon as we were outside.

We played for maybe half an hour or so when Axel got a phone call and stepped away. I went over to the swings and started swinging as Pey and Jay were fighting over who got to slide next when Harry came over to me.

Even though he told his whole family about me, I still loved him because he was my uncle. "Hi unca Hawry!" I mumbled out to him and he smiled.

"Hey Savannah. Your mommies wanted me to come get you, they said they have a surprise for you in the front yard." Harry told me and I lit up at the word surprise.

"Su'p'ise?!" I yelled happily but he shushed me.

"Yes, now let's go." He said and quickly ushered me away from my friends and into the front yard. I didn't see mommies so I was on high alert.

"Unca Hawry. Where mommy an momma?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry about that. We're going to meet up with them." He told me before pushing me into a car and racing around the other side to the drivers seat.

I started crying out of fear. "Wan' mommies. P'ease wan mommies!" I begged him as he sped away from the castle.

"They aren't your family Helena. I am and no one will take you away from me." He said through clenched teeth.

Him calling me Helena pulled me out of headspace almost immediately. "Harry, I'm Savannah, not Helena." I told him more confident than I was five seconds ago.

"No you're not. Savannah died, you're Helena. You're my long lost sister and I finally have you back!" Harry yelled at me causing me to flinch.

"No, Helena was my mother. She died, I am still alive and I want you to take me home now!" I yelled back at him.

"Helena I am taking you home. Away from Mathias. He's evil and you never believed me. Can't you see that you've been brainwashed!" Harry continued to yell at me until we pulled up to a cabin that was far into the woods.

He grabbed me out of the car and as soon as I started thrashing around  he covered my mouth and nose with a cloth causing me to quickly black out.

Adelaide POV

Alex and I were eating lunch in the dining room when Axel came running in. "Axel? What's wrong?"

He looked completely panicked, "Oh god she isn't with you either."

"Who isn't with us? Axel where is Savannah?" Alex demanded from him.

"That's just it. I can't find Savannah. I turned my back for a phone call and when I turned back around she was gone. Peyton and Jason said she was swinging but they were fighting over the slide and didn't notice her slip away. I am so so sorry." Axel plead with us.

I felt my whole world shatter and looking over to Alex, I think hers did too.

"GUARDS!" Alex screeched out and several guards ran into the room.

"I want this castle turned upside down. Savannah is missing and we need to find her. Go now!" She yelled dismissing them and they all took off running.

She also called her sister downstairs and soon enough Danielle was running through the doors. "What's wrong?"

"Savannah is missing." Alex told her calmer than I expected, but you could see all of the color drain out of Danielle's face.

"Oh god." Danielle muttered out.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked panicking myself.

"I haven't seen Harry at all this morning." Danielle told us.

Alex took a deep breath in before yelling for more guards. Several different ones ran in and Alex told them the situation and that Harry was a prime suspect. Once everyone was dismissed, Danielle also left leaving just me and Alex.

Alex slumped into her seat and put her head in her hands. I went over and sat next to her removing her hands seeing the tears she was trying to hide. I kissed her head and pulled her into me for a hug. "We will find her Al. For all we know she's playing a game of hide and seek." I told her trying to lighten the mood.

"But what if she's not Addie? What if Harry has her and is hurting her?" Alex asked between sobs. I took in a deep breath trying to keep my own fears and tears away.

"We just have to believe she is okay Alex. We will find her, I promise." I tried to reason with her but she continued to sob into my body. I just held her because that's all I knew to do.

*Upsetting Material*

Savannah POV

I woke up on the ground with a killer headache. When I tried to move I couldn't, looking at my leg I saw I was chained to the wall in what looks to be a basement.

"Well well well, look who finally woke up." I heard Harry's voice and I looked up to see his evil face.

"Why are you doing this to me Harry?" I questioned and he laughed.

"I'm protecting you Helena." He said with a shrug.

"I'm not Helena and you are the one I need to be protected from!" I yelled back at him. He reached back and punched me in the nose causing me to fall backwards. I sat back up just for him to yell at me again.

"I KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU!" He yelled again and punched me in the jaw this time. I started crying and he kept landing blows to my face. I fell to the floor and accepted my fate, but after awhile he got tired and just let me be. I sobbed into the basement floor once he left. All I wanted was Addie and Alex, but they don't even know I'm gone.