Prologue

"Rosalie?" Alice softly spoke from across the room, then Rosalie looked over wanting to know what she needed. "What?" She responded with a questioning tone. "Can you come outside for a moment?" Rosalie nodded and proceeded to follow Alice out the door.

Once she was assured they were out of earshot of the rest of the family, she started to speak, "So I had a vision today.." Alice was nervous to tell Rosalie about her vision, afraid of her reaction. "Alice, what is it? What did you see Alice please tell me." She spoke with a worried expression on her pale face.

"You see, the vision was about your and Emmett's future." Her sisters brows furrowed at that, tilting her head. As she crossed her arms she spoke, "Our future? What do you mean?" Alice looked to the ground for a moment and looked back to Rosalie's pressing gaze.

Okay here goes nothing Alice thought to herself and clasps her hands together. "To be forward with you, it's you aren't true mates. Emmett isn't your mate and you are not his either..." She spoke calmly but anxious for Rosalie's reaction.

Her face remained still for a moment.

"What do you mean we aren't fucking true mates?" Her face turned angry with a hint of sadness. "You will meet your true mate soon." Alice quickly said to hopefully ease Rosalie, who was building up a lot of frustration from the sudden news. "What about Emmett?" Her voice coated with concern as she responded.

"He will meet his a couple years after you meet yours." Rosalie nodded in reassurance. "Thank you for letting me know." Alice gave her a smile and pulled her into a hug. After Rosalie left, she went to get Emmett to talk to him about her vision next.

Now she was speaking to Emmett about this news and he seemed to take it better than Rosalie. "But there is something I left out when telling Rosalie.." He titled his head confused. "And that is?" She swallowed and spoke again, "Your mate will possibly be a human, at least when you meet." His shoulders tensed a moment before relaxing.

"That's why I didn't tell her all of it, I knew she would be pissed." He nodded understandably before letting Alice know that it's alright and that Rosalie will get over it when she figures that part out. But little to their dismay, Rosalie was hiding but where she could still hear them with her vampire abilities.

A couple months later, Rosalie met her mate. Ashton was his name and he was also immortal like the rest of them. She was happy that he was human like Emmett's might be.

Rosalie never mentioned that she knew about the possibility about his future mate probably being human.

After meeting Ashton she intended to keep it to herself.

And just like that Emmett was now waiting for his true mate while seeing Rosalie spend almost everyday with hers.