Chapter Ten

When I woke up, he was still there with his eyes closed. I studied his facial features, and really noticed just how truly handsome he really is. Smiling to myself, and then he spoke,"I can feel you staring, love."

My cheeks flushed and as I quickly sat up. "I don't know what you mean." I tried to play it off but was failing. "Sure you don't." He smirked. Right as I was about to respond the house phone went off. I jumped to my feet to answer.

I clicked the green button while bringing the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I wasn't sure who was on the other line, but I greeted them as any other person. "Emberly?" The voice on the other line was familiar, I knew it was Bella immediately.

"Yeah?" I wondered why she didn't just call my cell. "Sorry to bother you, but would you like to go to La Push with me today?" That's what she called over the house phone for?

But I didn't care about that, "Sure, what time and why didn't you just call my cell?" It was an honest question that I wanted the answer to. "Lost my phone, so I had to use the phone in my house, and sometime around noon." Okay, now that was understandable.

"Cool, I'll see you then." I hung up the phone, shit I didn't ask if she wanted me to meet her there. Well, I'll just pray that she'll come pick me up. Emmett came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I titled my to look up towards him. "Are you needing something?" Turning my back away from him in order to lean against the kitchen counter. "Not at the moment." Shaking my head; I walked towards the stairs.

"Good because I have to get ready." Then I made way up to my bedroom, I felt his gaze travel up and down my back side. I kept quiet, not saying anything about feeling his stare.

No one as ever looked at me in that way before, and not even Ross. When I was out of his line of sight, I could hear him sigh. I refrained from almost laughing.

Was my back side really that attractive to him? I went to my closet and pulled out a cute little graphic tee and navy blue jean shorts. Noticing that they slightly showed a bit of my ass, but whatever. It's really one of the only few pairs I own.

The rest currently dirty, and the shirt went to my knees so its fine. I checked myself in the mirror and twisted two strands of hair behind my head and pinned them down.

I thought a moment, and decided to skip the whole makeup process. And headed down to see Emmett on the couch, eyeing me as I made my way towards him. He met my eyes a moment before roaming my body.

"Look, I know I look good but no need to do that every second." I said while bringing myself to sit on his lap, hands around his neck. "But I want to look at you every second." I smacked him. Our lips slowly connected and his hands traveled up my shirt.

It's almost like we just couldn't stop ourselves from having some form of physical contact or touching. But it just felt so right with him, and he didn't take advance of me. He made me feel safe and protected when I was with him.

"Em!" I quickly pulled myself from Emmett, seeing Bella standing at the door. "How long have you been there?" My face flushed in embarrassed. "Since exactly 12:00, how long have you-" She shook her head, "Never mind." Wait how long have Emmett and I.

I scratched my head avoiding her eye contact. "Let's go." Was she said, before she made her way out. Emmett looked upset, "I'll be back later." His arms were now crossed above his chest. I rolled my eyes and gave him a peck on the cheek and left.

I noticed Jacob sitting in the passenger side of the truck, so I get to sit in the middle then? Oh how fun, Bella stood by the drivers door waiting for me to climb in the middle. I plopped myself down and she climbed in after me.

Emmett was looking out the window sending Jacob a glare. I know that he didn't really like him, same goes for Jacob but they'll just have to deal with it. Besides it's not like I like Jacob in that kind of way. Honestly, I can see why Edward hates him.

Bella and Jacob act like they are sometimes a couple, it should be worrisome. I met Emmett's piercing stare. His eyes said if he touches you in anyway, I'll murder him. Soon, Bella pulled out onto the road and we headed for La Push. Which Jacob informed me it was on the reservation.

The music she was playing was some kind of emotional classic sounding music. Almost a mix of the classic rock genre with actual classical music. I will never understand her taste in songs. Not like mine wasn't weirder.

English pop music and Korean pop music. I enjoyed the upbeat songs the most, and K-Pop not only has pop influences but also rock, jazz, rap, and more. Not to mention they can also dance and the music videos are literal works of art.

That's not something I usually tell people, as they will start to judge and make fun of me. "So, how far is La Push?" I was curious as I've never been. "Mmm, we should be getting on the road that takes us there in a few minutes." Jacob replied.

I simply nodded my head. I never called him by his nickname like Bella did, we weren't that close for calling each other by nicknames. Not that he wasn't a friend, but Bella is closer to him. So she usually calls him by Jake.