Chapter Four

"But another thing about them is that they are like together, together." Angela spoke up, "Jess they're not actually related." While picking up a fork from her plate, Jessica said, "I know but they live together it's weird."

Angela rolled her eyes, "Oh! Here comes Bella." Mike's head shot up in interest. My guess was that he liked her, but knows that she likes Edward.

When Bella got to the table and sat down, Eric asked everyone if we wanted to go to La Push. "What's La Push?" Bella and I both questioned at the same time.

"It's a beach here, so you guys in or?" I thought for a moment, pondering on whether I should go with them or stay home to read or write.

I waited for Bella to answer first, "Sure, I guess." She didn't seem too thrilled about the idea but said she'll go. "What about you Emberly?" They were all staring at me, their gazes pressing me into answering .

"I think I'll pass if that's cool with you. I have some things to do after school today." I lied, well it wasn't a complete lie. Social activities weren't really the way I liked to spend my free time.

It's nothing against the them though; I'm just in the middle of writing a book so I need to spend my free time on that. But the book won't ever be published or seen by anyone else but myself.

"Emberly?" Someone's hand landed on my shoulder, shaking me out of my trance. I look up, "Huh?" My eyes find Bella standing there, "The bell rang for the end of lunch." Eyes widening, I quickly stood up while grabbing my lunch bag.

"Oh my god; I can't be late on my first day!" I started rushing to get to class, shit shit shit; I don't even know where is my next class is! My free hand went to my head, I was in full on panic mode. "Hey, don't worry it's just your first day. They'll let it slide the first few days."

I let out a breath of relief and suddenly remembered this is just her second day. "Oh um...I know it's just your second day- But do you...Well know where this class is."

I pulled my schedule out of my pocket showing it to her. She takes it, "Yes, that one is next to the class I'm going to." Bella smiled, handing back the paper. "Come on." She motioned to the exit of the cafeteria and started walking.

Not wasting time, I quickly followed behind her. Before I knew it, the end of the school day and the bell rang dismissing us from the last class of the day. After grabbing things from my locker, I started to exit towards the parking lot.

I unlocked the car doors when I got to my car, threw my bags in the backseat and shut the door. Then I hopped into the front seat of my car and started it.

Looking out from the corner of my eye, I saw the Cullen's hanging out by the jeep that I parked by today. Almost as if he knew my eyes were on him; he looked at my rear view into my eyes. I averted my gaze down to my phone, something about him made me feel things.

The way he looked at me, and when he offered to help me this morning. Also he looked just- holy hot damn, he just looked heavenly, like a whole cooked meal.

In the midst of my spacing out my phone rings; I looked at the caller id which read Aunt June and so I answered the call.

"Hello?" I spoke gently into the phone.

"Hi dear! I was just wondering how your first went?" She shouted into the phone that forced me to pull the phone.

"It was good, I guess." My mind thought of the blonde girl that hates me.

"What happened honey?" Her worried voice questioned.

"Well, everyone was nice. Other than this blonde chick who thought I wanted to- Nevermind, not important." I shook my head, how could I tell her about that?

"What about her?" She started to press into the issue.

"Nothing I swear! Just another stuck up girl." I tried to make her stop.

"Tell me Emberly!" She kept pressing me.

"NO! IT'S NOT IMPORTANT! I'm hanging up now bye." She barely spoke out a few words, before I hung up.

It pissed me off so much when she tried to meddle in my problems. I got this urge to throw in my earphones, play music, and got out of my car and ran for the woods.

"Why did she just run into the woods?" Ashton spoke aloud, not realizing he did. Just like that Emmett disappeared into the woods; it is like he didn't even think at all. "Emmett!" Rosalie yelled for him.

Even though Rosalie found her true mate a few years back, she still couldn't help but care for and still love Emmett as she did before.