Chapter Sixteen

He then led me deep into the woods away from away people. As he came to a halt, I bumped into him. My body wasn't used to these need abilities that was a part of being vampire. His hands caught me before I almost flung myself towards the ground.

As we were standing atop of a tree that probably fell over during the storm last night. The ground was still damp, I could literally see the tiny water droplets in the grass and on each leaf on the standing trees. "You'll get used to it." I looked up at Emmett.

I felt even more connected and drawn him than before when I was still human. I guess now that I was like him that it heightened my all of senses, including my emotions. He nodded his head towards the more grassy area turning me by the waist.

My eyes caught sight of a deer licking what I assumed to be salt off a rock near this running river. I yearned the blood of it, my thirst worsened with each second standing here. "What now?" I very quietly asked.

He let out a quick laugh,"Now you go after it. You bite into it and drink the blood from it." My eyes were glued on the animals even breath and move. I lowered myself towards the ground and sneakily made my way over to the deer.

Its heartbeat growing more and more intense, the closer I got. The head of the deer perked up as if sensing danger. In my heart I felt terrible for the animal, but I'd rather feed from the deer than drink the blood of a human.

I couldn't fathom drinking blood from an innocent human, what I used to be. I kept my focus on the deer, because right it's my prey whereas I'm the predator.

Wow, that honestly sounds weird to be saying but now true from today onward. I pushed my thoughts aside and prepared to pounce onto the deer. I hoped it would be somewhat easy to catch him as it was a buck.

I could grab onto his horns, but bucks are also known to be way rougher fighters towards enemies than female does. At best I could, at least grab onto one horn to pull him down. I could see the blood pumped through his veins.

When the deer moved closer to the river, I knew that this would be the perfect time to pounce towards it. Once he reached down to get a drink from the river, my body lurched forward and I pulled the deer into the water.

My clothes absorbed the water from around me. The deer was kicking trying to get free of my hold and escape. My nails pierced its skin as it let out a yelp of pain. Then I bit down into the flesh of its somewhat thick furry neck.

Just like that I was feeding off the blood in its body. Soon, the buck was lifeless laying in the shallow water of the river. There was a splash of water from beside me, knowing it was Emmett I stood to face him.

I watched as he moved towards me in a swift motion. He wiped his thumb over my bottom lip, blood visible on his finger. Even with just a slight touch of our skin had my body soaring. "I don't how you managed to get blood on your face, when submerged in the water."

If my face could turn red, hell it'd look even worse than the red of a tomato. Instead, my face fell towards the water we where standing in. My hand held onto my other arm in slight embarrassment. He laughed at my actions, "Still cute."

I huffed a tiny chuckle, nervously. His hands found their way around my somewhat petite waist. I looked so small when next to his tall muscular body frame. But I liked that in all honesty.

My hands found their way up and clasped together around his neck. Please we weren't about to at it right here in the middle of the woods. Not that my entire body didn't yearn for his to be against mine. But doing it the woods, for the first time isn't exactly ideal.

All of those thoughts just went out the window as our lips met. Different from our very first kiss, this one had a hint lust in it. Not long after my legs were locked around his waist. His hands were roaming my damp skin, my shirt still soaked.

I ran my hands through his hair, achingly for his touch. My back was slammed against tree and after tree. I knew he was taking me to my house, where we'd have full privacy.

He pulled away for a brief moment before he jumped up to my bedroom window opening it. I guess it wasn't locked. We landed onto the bed, my body under his.

His hands were pressed to the bed of either side of my head. All while his tongue explored the inside of my mouth, my hands pulled on the loops of his jeans.

He ripped off his shirt, my eyes roamed the sight of his abs and muscular body. "Like what you see love?" He wittily remarked when he saw my stare.

I rolled my eyes and pulled his face to me kissing him once more. Pulling back I spoke, "You know I do, so don't push it love." I playfully retorted back in response. He smirked as he lift me up, I looked down and my clothes were in pieces on the floor.

Leaving my body to be covered by my sheer white undergarments, which anyone could see through when wet. He let out a growl in approval of what he saw. Soon I took his jeans off before he attacked my lips once more. I tugged at his hair, wanting more of him.

Out of nowhere, we were in my shower. He turned in on, a hand rested on my waist. Then his attention was back on me, but I never took focus off him. I felt his hands traveled down to my ass, his lips traveling down my neck, and to my stomach.

Soon back up to my lips to press his to mine, pushing me against the cold tile of the shower wall. Hot water beating down on us, but it didn't bother me.

I moaned out of pleasure, knowing damn well he hasn't even done anything major yet. My hands entangled in the hair he had.

He let out grunts of pleasure, and pulled me up. I quickly attached my lips to his, while his hands squeezed my ass once more. I pulled back, "Please, now Emmett." My eyes pleaded for him to fill me.

He nodded, and slowly inserted himself in me. Then kissed my lips; in order to distract me from the pain. He moved slowly, and turned the water off, taking us to my bed.

I laid under his body as he moved himself back and forth inside me.