Chapter Nineteen

"I love you Emberly, and you never have to doubt that." He brought my body closer to his. "I know. It's just..." I didn't realize my arms were tight around his body, my face in his neck. "I don't want your family hating me-" He cut me off, "They would never hate you princess."

His grip tightened on my waist. I pulled my face back to look at him. "Promise?" Childish it was for me to be asking him to promise, but I needed this. He smiled, "Promise." A hand cupped my cheek as he placed his mouth on mine.

Soon after, I was wrapping myself around him. My legs locked around his waist and my hands clasped around his neck. And he then started to climb the rocky cliff, speeding up with each second, and we were back on top of the ledge.

My feet hit the ground of grass mixed with moss, my wet shoes squished water out before reabsorbing it. A cold wind hit my bare arms and it actually didn't bother me now. Honestly, if I wasn't drenched with water; I wouldn't even notice it.

Well, now my body temperature is now like a popsicle. At least to other people I feel that way, as in non-vampires. Once you are immortal you just get used to it; like you can't feel that you and others are ice cold.

Since humans are just naturally warm-blooded so they notice when you are below the normal temperature. I love how I talk of this like I'm not a newborn vampire, but it is kind of common sense honestly.

Looking down I was thankful that my top wasn't any light color, like white. But now my pants are bugging the shit out of me, curse these damn skinny jeans. Don't let any tell you different, any type of jeans that are wet are awful.

My eyes scanned over towards Emmett, his white shirt now see through and his jeans were slightly lowered now from the water pulling it down a little. And I could somewhat see the very top of his red Calvin Klein boxer waist band.

I honestly wondered how his belt didn't keep his pants held up. Which is the only whole literal purpose of a belt. So badly, I wanted to just fuck him right here and now but I need to resist that urge. His body had water dripping off him, droplets gliding down his neck.

You know what, fuck it I can't get pregnant now anyway. My body was now standing in front of his. He stopped messing with his now ruined watch, staring at me, and looked up and down my body. For a moment we did nothing and just stared at one another.

If my heart was beating it would be out of my body by now. The way that he was looking at me with such hunger. I wanted him so bad right now, ditching school didn't even cross my mind anymore. "Already giving in?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes as he smashed my body against a tree, lips meeting mine. My hands gripped the front of his shirt before pulling it off of his body. Hands were on my waist, my stomach churred with excitement.

In a flash, he tore my shirt apart onto the ground. Our lips never left each others, we can go on forever. Soon our bodies were completely bare of any clothes. Our hands were exploring one another, and I felt a finger insert into me.

"Ah" I breathed out a slight moan.

His mouth traveled down my body, kissing down my stomach. I was moaning like crazy. Quickly, another finger was slipped inside me, moving faster and faster. My body arched against the tree, he was working wonders right now.

His free hand was tracing circles on over my body. I was dripping wet as he pulled his fingers out and then entered with his tongue. I threw my head back against the tree. "Emmett-" My voice was paused by a wave of pleasure. Then his lips traveled up to mine again and he slowly pushed his hard member inside my entrance.

My hands were now in his hair and I tightened my grip at the unwarned entrance. Our lips connected as he kissed me, to distract me from the pain that soon turned to pleasure. I still couldn't get used to his length.

He begun to speed up, my breasts slightly bounced as he thrusted into me. Hands squeezed my ass as he went deeper and faster. Lips were sucking my neck, my whole entire body was on cloud nine. My body was no longer against the tree but on the wet mossy ground.

Our bodies were moving together as one and we rolled over so now I was above him. He pulled out and I moved my face down towards his dick. I stroked my hand up and down earning a groan from Emmett, and his hands were in my hair.

I started to tease him, licking the tip and stroking him again. "Suck it already-" He muttered out before groaning again. It was my turn to be in control now. My hand pumped up and down slowly, and I then gradually quickened my pace.

He let out more groans in pleasure, and then his hand tugged my hair slightly. "Emberly-" I loved the way he said my name, he makes it sound special. I smirked, before I lowered my mouth around his pulsating member.

Slowly, I moved my head up and down. His fingers were entangled in my hair. My hands were now at his sides as I continued to keep going faster, quicker, and earning even more sounds of pleasure from Emmett.

Eventually, in all honesty 5 hours later we finally stopped. Luckily, it was nighttime so he picked me up and we were now at my car. Fortunately, I had clothes in the back along with a blanket that he could wrap around himself.

After I threw on my clothes, we went to my house and went inside for the rest of the night. Which almost turned into another sex moment, but we were able to hold back and only make out.