Chapter Two

~ the next morning ~

My alarm was blared loudly and pulled me from my sleep. I had the strangest dream; there was a man who was maybe one or two years older than me. He had dark brown hair (almost black), a fair skin tone, and from the blurry image I saw in my head; he was very muscular.

Although, I couldn't quite make out much of his facial features. I shook my head at the thought of the dream while turning off my alarm. It probably didn't mean anything though. When do dreams ever have meaning in real life situations?

Slowly, I dragged my ass out of bed to get ready for my first day of school. I wanted to make sure my outfit was perfect because it happens to be my senior year. Opening the door of my closet, I picked out something to wear.

Before I decided on what to wear, I grabbed my cell phone and starting playing my morning playlist. Oddly, for some reason listening to music wakes me up. Finally, inspiration struck as I pulled out a white long sleeve crop top along with a black suspender dress.

After dressing into my outfit; I then brushed my hair back into a braid which started on the right side and ended on the left side of my head. Then I grabbed my pair of black knee-high boots to wear with the dress.

The only thing I didn't dress up was my face. Makeup was really something I didn't often do, occasionally I would for a date or special event. Not to mention, my skills were greatly lacking in the makeup department.

My eyes found the clock on my nightstand; I should get going to school now. I hastily hurried down to the kitchen, grabbed my white backpack and lunch box.

Before I rushed out the door, I suddenly remembered to get the apple slices off the counter to eat in the car. I fumbled to grip my keys as I walked to my car and got in. I turned the key and started up the engine and drove off.

Damn it, I just had to get stuck at a red light. As I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green; I skipped through my playlist for a song that suited my current mood. When I settled on a track to play, by some miracle the light turned green.

Soon I was pulling into the parking lot and my eyes scanned for a place to park. The only open spot is beside this big ass looking jeep. And I then pulled into the empty spot like a normal person.

I turned off the car and stepped while grabbing my things from the passenger side. About eight to seven people stood by the backside of the jeep. One of them quickly caught my eye. He seemed oddly familiar to me, but why?

His build resembled the broad body type and was a perfect walking description of the man from my dream. My eyes just couldn't look away; something about him just drew me in like a magnet attracting a nail.

As if sensing my eyes on him, he looked my way, making eye contact. In a panic, I looked away, locked my car, and quickly walked away. While making my way into the school, I could feel almost all the eyes on me.

It was bothering me; I'm the kind of girl that looks outgoing but shy to people I never met. I like to keep to myself most of the time, as I don't like the disappointment when my friends turn to enemies.

Not like that matters, because no one has ever tried to speak to me before. Finally, when I looked up, it was confirmed everyone was staring. I looked back down at the ground in front of me walking.

"Hey, new girl!" My eyes looked towards the direction of the voice. It was a girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes who definitely seemed like a snobby rich girl, "Do you need something?" I calmly asked.

She chuckled, "I just wanted to tell you that I will make this year hell for you." My eyes widened. I walked away, ignoring her pressing glare. Suddenly I bumped into someones hard chest, "S-sorry," I stuttered out.

I guess I was too focused on looking at my paper to see where I was walking."Its cool, having trouble?" Oh my god, his voice is so hot. I looked up, and it was the guy from the parking lot.

"A-a little bit, yeah." Damn it, why'd you stutter again.

"Let's see..." The corners of his mouth perked up a bit, as he took my paper. "Locker 115, right this way." He started walking, and so I followed after him.He halts while speaking, "Here we are, locker 115."

Our hands slightly touch when he hands me the paper back. It felt like fireflies sent sparks throughout my entire body, with just a little touch."T-Thank you." I nodded in thanks and opened up my locker.

He nodded in response and walked away.He's handsome, I thought while placing things into my locker before going to find my first class, which would be History.

I hesitantly knocked on the door, and the teacher opened it. "You must be Miss Johnsonn, correct?" He smiled as I walked in, "Yes." I shyly answered.

"You may take a seat over there, next to Mr.Cullen." He pointed to the empty seat in the back, and surprisingly, the one he called Mr.Cullen is the guy from earlier.