Chapter Eighteen

Soon I was smashed against the shower wall once again. Our tongues fiercely explored the others mouth. Before too long he was already pounding himself inside of me. I screamed in pleasure, and reconnected our lips together.

In what seemed like hours, was only 20 minutes. For the first time in my life, there was nothing I ever wanted more than him. We were now standing under the water flowing down. His hands resting on my back and mine on his waist.

We had one last kiss before I knew, he needed to leave the bathroom. In order for me to focus and actually clean myself up. Yet, he insisted on staying there with me. With this new speed that came with immortality, I was done pretty quickly.

I stepped out of the shower and saw Emmett waiting. "Come here my little princess." He scooped me up into his arms and carried me back out of the bathroom. While he started to attack my body with kisses, I smiled and started to giggle.

"You are honestly a man child." A hand went up and he held onto his chest, "That hurt my precious heart." He was teasing me and so I teased him right back. "But only mine, got that." I pinched his checks whilst then saying, "My little baby." He glared.

His reaction was too cute. I held my stomach laughing at his mad face. "I'll show you a little baby later." He winked and put me down so I could get dressed. My body churred at his remark about showing me later, I immediately knew what was going to be happening later tonight.

My outfit was just simply black skinny jeans and a blue crop top. After I got myself dressed, I made my way downstairs where Emmett was standing by the door. It was now officially Monday, and we had to go to school. But how the hell would I explain my now pale ass complexion to people?

Emmett looked me up and down before commenting on my clothes. "You're tempting me too much today." I lightly hit his arm and pulled him out the door to his car. "Well, you'll have to deal." I said climbing up into the passenger seat, slamming the door closed.

The engine started, it was super loud at first but my ears adjusted to it. And then we were off to school. His hand rested in my lap as I held it in my hands. I looked over at him, his eyes focused on the road. "Emmett?" My words were quiet because I knew he could still hear me.

He glanced over before returning his eyes on the road. "What is it princess?" I looked down shy when he called me that. "How do I explain my now pale skin tone to others?" I needed to know, I literally changed in skin tone in a day after I was changed.

He thought for a moment, "I'm not sure, maybe you've been away from the sun too long?" Great, even he doesn't know what to do about it. Eventually, we pulled up to the parking lot. Emmett jumped out from the jeep and came around to my side.

I pushed the door open and he gripped my waist, bringing my feet to the ground. "That's where he's been all week? With her?" It was Rosalie, I looked over and saw her glaring at me. Even though we weren't in ear shot for humans, I could hear her remarks. Her arm was hooked around Ashtons waist, as was his around her.

My eyes found their back towards Emmett. He put his arm over my shoulder when we made our way inside. "She doesn't like me, does she?" His eyes met mine, "Who?" I looked at him with the really face, "Rosalie." His lips frowned and he stops our walking.

"What makes you think that?" My cheeks were now held in his hands. "I heard her outside this morning. She didn't seem to keen on where you've been." I dropped my head from his hold, as I knew it's because he was with me all weekend.

He lift my chin up, "No, it's just, we used to be together until we found out we weren't meant for one another." I tensed up thinking about that they were together. Does he still love her? Am I holding them back from being together?

"What's wrong?" He was trying to capture my attention back. I heard Edward walk up with Bella, "She thinks you love Rosalie and want to be with her instead." How did he; just do that. "Mind reading." He pointed to his head. My eyes widened.

Emmett gripped my hand and pulled me out from the school. Before Emmett had the chance to speak I took off into the woods, running faster and faster. I could hear his feet follow quickly behind me.

I wanted to cry but I wouldn't, I didn't want blood tears flowing down my face. From what I've read in books, they say a vampire can't cry. But they can and when they do it is blood coming from their eyes.

Eventually, I had to halt my running because there was a cliff with water down below. Without any second thought, I jumped into the water hearing Emmett shout my name. I made a splash into the water and finally decided to let the tears out.

My head emerged out from the water, my hair soaked and the mascara ran down my face mixing with the bloody tears and salt water. I don't know why I was so hurt by Rosalie's comment from earlier. A big splash came from behind me, Emmett...

His hands landed on my waist and turned me to face him. I shut my eyes, I didn't want to be seen like this. "My princess, please stop crying." Thumbs ran across my cheeks wiping away the tears. My eyelids slowly opened to see his looking at me in worry.