Ch.1

I woke up the next day feeling like I got shot out of the sky by a hunter on hunting season. I yawn and look at my alarm clock and it was 8:30 in the morning and I look up at the ceiling and sigh. There was a knock at my door. Dad walked in, "Good morning sunshine." Dad said and sat on the bed with me as I had my blanket cover my head. I felt my Dad rubbed my back, "Time to get up kiddo. We start our day, we can't start our day in the bed." Dad said with a smile. 

I pulled the blanket off of my face, "Alright. I'm fin get up right now Dad." I said and Dad leans in and kisses my forehead and walked out the door. 

I gotten up and went to the bathroom. First, I took my shower; washed my face; brush my teeth; combing my hair and put it up in bun. Second, putting on my blue jean pants; black and yellow button up t-shirt and grey boots on. Last, I went to the bedroom stand and grabbed my book bag.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and Dad already had breakfast for us to eat. 

After we ate breakfast, gotten in the car and I pull out my ear buds as Dad pulled out the driveway. As Dad was driving looks at me, "Hun, we are gonna make it thru this." Dad said as he grabbed my hand and smiled. "I know." I said. "When you get home, I got someone you gotta meet." Dad said as he pulled in the schools driveway. I looked at my Dad in a weird way. 

I told my Dad bye and got out of the car and walked into the building. I walk in and saw the principal's office. I open the door, and talked the principal about my classes and stuff. I walked out of there and sighed as I walked up the stairs. I looked around for my locker 21, opened my locker up and put my book bag and took out my books. 

I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into someone. "HEY I WAS RIGHT HERE YOU-"I said as l looked up and saw this tall, young, dark haired white guy. "My, my, my. I'm so sorry. Let me help you." The guy said. He helps me up, "I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." The guy said as he helped me up from the floor. "Thank you." I said with smile. He smiles back and a girl comes up in front of him. 

"Babe, where the fuck you've been?" She said him angrily and looks at me disgusted. "Who the fuck are you new girl?' She asked me. "I'm Hayley." I said. She rolled her eyes and look back at him. "Hurry up with what you're doing with this new turd and get to class now!" She yelled and walked away with some group of girls. 

"I'm sorry. I have to go." He said and ran behind to catch up. 

"Wait! I didn't even catch your name." I said and sighed. I ran to Math class, where I saw that girl and guy sitting n the back making out. I sat in the front of the class, "Hey new girl, I'm Cady and this is my boyfriend Aaron." Cady said. I laughed and shook their hands, "I'm Hayley." I said as looked back at them kissing. Cady looks back at them, "That's Kris and his crazy ass girlfriend Jill." Cady said.

I sighed. 

The bell rings as I walked out of the classroom. Kris catches up to me, "I'm sorry about my girlfriend." Kris said. I laughed, "It's okay." I said. I walked out in front of the school to wait on my Dad. Jill comes up behind us, "Come on!!! Today's nail salon day!!!" JIll said and pulls Kris into the car and drives off. I wave hm goodbye and finally my dad drives up and I get in and we headed home.

2 hours later...

We finally made it back to the house, I open the door and I saw this tall, young, white lady with big boobs, long curly blonde hair, red lips, alot of makeup on looking like a damn drag queen up this bitch. 

Dad walks in behind me, "Hayley, this is Lisa and Lisa, this is my daughter Hayley."Dad said. She walks up to me, picks me up and hugs me so tight I couldn't fucking breathe. "Oh my gosh!!! She's adorable." Lisa said as I fake smile.

"Well, it's nice meeting you. Excuse me?" I said as I ran upstairs to my room.