Ch.7

I was sleeping so good, until I open my eyes and saw Kris at the head of my bed. 

"Why are you here?" I asked him. "I'm here because I'm sorry for what I did to you." Kris said. I rolled my eyes, "Look, I forgive you. But, I'm breaking up with you." I said. 

Kris stares at me for a minute and was shocked. "I said I was sorry that's how you are gonna end us." Kris said. I nodded my head yes at him. 

Kris takes a deep breathe, "Well, I wish you the best with the low life who does you like your ex Matt." Kris said as he walked out the door. I laid my head back down and looked at the ceiling. 

Back at the school...

I was talking to Aaron, as I look behind me Brandon walks in. Everybody talking about him and looking at him crazy as he walks by. I stopped talking to Aaron and caught up to Brandon. 

"Hey. Did you get of jail today?" I asked. He nods his head, "Yes, because of you boyfriend lies." Brandon said furious. 

"Kris? What did he do?" I asked curiously. "He lied on me saying I raped that teacher in our History class." Brandon said. I was in shock and didn't know what to say after I heard that. "He's so sick!" I said. 

"Yes, he is." Brandon said. " Well, he ain't my boyfriend no more. I broke up with him today."I said as I sighed. Brandon pulls me close to him and hugs me. 

"It's okay, you deserve somebody better. I just might know who." Brandon said. "Yeah right." I said laughing. "You'll see soon enough." Brandon said. 

I saw Kris walking with Jill to her locker, I walked up to them. 

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked. "What are you talking about?" Jill asked. " I wasn't talking to you." I said and looked at Jill. "What do you want?" Kris asked. "Brandon just got of jail today and he said you got him locked up because of some lies you told." I said. "Oh, hell no. Take your ass on with these lies bitch." Jill said as she got up in front of my face. 

I laughed.

 "You really don't wanna go there with calling me a bitch. You're already a nasty slut as it is honey. Don't tempt me to beat your ass right here and now." I said as I got closer to her face and smiled. "Okay, stop this. He deserved it." Kris said as he stepped in between us. "Oh, no. You are gonna get yours one day and you'll see." I said as I walked away. 

"We need to get rid of that bitch too." Jill said. "Yeah, I know. I'm working on it." Kris said as he looked at me walking away and smiled. 

3 days later...

Hayley makes it back home from the store. I fixed me a ham and cheese sand which, Doritos, and iced tea as I sat down on the couch.

 I heard someone knock at my door and it was Cady. 

"Girl, whats up? I haven't seen in school for 3 days." Cady said. "I told my dad I wanted to be homschooled because I couldn't deal with no more goddamn drama again." I said.

 Cady sits next to me, "I feel ya on that girl." Cady said. 

"Where's Aaron at?" I asked. "Oh. He's at the sex store buying new sex toys." Cady said. "For you?" I asked. "No. For him." Cady said. "You are using sex toys on Aaron?" I asked scared. "Yes, he enjoys it. Don't judge me now." Cady said. "I'm not. Just wondering why that's all." I said. "No chick flick moments." Cady said. "Alright. Jerk." I said. "Bitch." Cady said. 

Aaron bust thru the door, "Haii sexy ladies!" Aaron yelled and runs up to us and jumps into our laps. 

Aaron kisses Cady and Cady looks at me and kisses me. "Uh, thank you. I guess." I said as I wipe my lips off. "Well, little doll we have to go." Aaron said as he slaps Cady's butt and growls. "Alright, hoe. See ya later." Cady hugs and kisses me again. "Seriously..." I said and wipes off my lips again. 

Cady jumps on Aaron's back and out the door they went. I laughed. "They are some crazy weird ass couples." I said.