Ch.12

We made it back home, "Oh my goodness." Lisa said exaggerated and hugged us. "I'm okay." I said. "You better be." Dad said and hugged me too. 

Brandon walks in behind us, "Well, I'm finna go home and get packed for tomorrow." Brandon said and I grabbed him by his arm. "Wait, Dad and Lisa I'm moving out and living with Jesse and Brandon at California." I said to them. 

"You sure?" Dad asked me. I looked at Jesse and smiled, "Yes, I'am Dad." I said. Dad sighs and looks at Lisa who was crying.

 "Well honey be safe and call us and let us know you're okay." Dad said as he hugged Lisa as she was crying. 

Brandon smiled as we all hugged each other. 

I hugged my family goodbye and got into the car with them  and left with Brandon. 

The next day...

I woke up and looked at the window and felt the warm breeze in my face, I got up and packed my stuff and got into the car with them. We were on our way. 

"Guys, we gotta stop at a gas station and then go pick up someone before we go to California." Brandon said. Jesse and I looked at each other crazy. 

"Okay." Jesse and I said at the same time. Brandon stops at a gas station and gets gas, then we pulled out from the gas station. 

We pulled into this two story house with blue shudders. This girl runs out to the car. "Hey baby!" She said and kisses Brandon. Brandon looks into the rear mirror and sees us looking at him like what the crap is going on here. 

"Oh, guys this is my girlfriend  Sammy." Brandon said. "Hi." Sammy said and shakes our hands as she getting into the car with us. 

Sammy kisses him and holds his hand as we pulled out and headed to California. 

33 hours later...

We were in California and we stopped at California Grill.

"I have a aunt and uncle who lives down here but they are away for a vacation and won't be back until God knows what lol. So, they let me have the household of this beautiful, fantastic place. It's by the ocean basically a beach house. It has 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, living and dining room, jazzcui, and indoor swimming pool and etc." Sammy explained. 

I had my mouth wide open of what I was getting myself into. "Are your parents like rich or something." Jesse asked. 

"Well, yes lol." Sammy said. 

"Damn." Jesse said. 

Sammy smiles.

 "And, guys behave." Brandon said. "Nigga, settle ass down. We are grown here." I said. 

"Good." Brandon said as he turned around and talked to Sammy. "For right now." I whispered at Jesse and Brandon turned around and looked at us. 

"Oh, baby we are gonna have a great time!" Sammy said.

 "Well, its 3:19 p.m. We need to be heading our way then." Brandon said. 

We got up, paid for our food and drinks and left. 

45 minutes later...

We made it to the house. It didn't look like no house to me and it was a big freaking mansion. "Damn!!!" Jesse and i said together and got out. Brandon sighs.

We ran into the mansion like we were 8 years olds. 

We looked around, "Let's go upstairs and get into our bathing suits." Jesse said and grabbed me. Brandon and Sammy went upstairs to a room.

 We walked out of our room and walked passed their rooms, and we were moaning and groaning. "Damn, he getting some ain't he?" Jesse said. "Sure is." I said and laughed with Jesse downstairs. 

I was wearing my Patrick Star 2 piece bathing suit and Jesse was wearing his Sponge bob Square pants swim trunks and we jumped into the pool together.  

We were laughing, swimming, talking and playing in the pool. "I'm buying pizzas!!!" Sammy yelled. "Whooo!!!" Jesse and I yelled out. 

The pizza man made it, we finally ate and relaxed and looked into the stars together. 

"Well, we gotta go job hunting tomorrow if we wanna keep up this place okay guys." Brandon said to Jesse and I. We nodded our heads. 

Sammy whispered something in Brandon ear, hugged Jesse and I and told us goodnight. "Goodnight ya'll. See ya tomorrow." Brandon said. 

Jesse and I laid there in the beach chair. 

"We are the luckiest motherfuckers ever babe. We are living the life." Jesse said as he kissed my head. "We sure are babe." I said.