Ch.3

I walked into the school and to my locker and I saw Kris. 

Kris walks to me, "Hey. How are you doing today?" Kris asked me. I fake smiled at him, "I'm doing good. How about you?" I said. "Good. So, can I ask you something?" Kris asked. I turned around and looked at him, "Is this about Brandon?" I asked him. Kris sighed, "Yes, this is about him. He's a bad person for you and ain't right for you." Kris said. "Oh and you are?" I asked. 

I tried to walk away and Kris grabbed my arm. "I could be if you can give me a chance." Kris said. I blow my lips and rolled my eyes. "Look, I can't sorry. I have to go." I said and walked away from him. 

I walked around for Brandon before it was time to go to class. I couldn't find him anywhere at all. I saw Cady and Aaron at the lockers making out as always. Jill was walking around with some guy heading towards the gym. 

I walked towards the cafeteria, I saw Brandon and about 6 polices around him. They slammed him on the table, "Brandon James Johnson, you are under arrest for the murder of Mrs. Jules." The first police said. The second, third, fourth, and fifth walked towards me. "Ma'am, you shouldn't be in here." The sixth police said as he walked me out of there. 

They handcuffed Brandon and walked of the cafeteria, "Hayley, I didn't do it!!! I didn't do it!!!' Brandon yells as they grabbed him tighter and out the door. I started breathing so hard and I almost cried. But, I got myself wondering what the hell is going on?

I walked around asking everybody whats going on with Brandon but nobody didn't wanna be a snitch and tell me. I saw Kris walking by and I had a feeling it was his doing.

I walked to my locker for my books for my next class. Kris walks by, "Wow, that was crazy what had happen to Brandon. Right?" Kris said. I looked at him really mad. "Right, Did you have something to do with that?" I asked angrily. Kris hesitated. "No, I don't Hayley." Kris said. "Well, the only reason I feel like you did it because you didn't want me being around him. You thought he was bad news or something." I said.

Kris sighed.

"Am I right?" I asked. "Yes, but I was only trying to protect you." Kris said. I don't need protecting."I said angrily and looked at my locker. Kris grabs my arm, "Hayley, I'm sorry okay."Kris said. I sighed hard. "I forgive you." I said. Kris leans in to kissed me,  I pushed him away. "What the fuck are you doin?" I asked confused and walked away fast from him. HAYLEY, WAIT. I'M SORRY." Kris said.

The bell rings...

I got home and was confused on why Kris tried to kiss me for. My Iphone vibrated and I took is out of my back pocket and check to see who it was. It was Kris calling me. "Hello?" asked. "Hayley, it's me Kris. I'm sorry for that." Kris apologized.  

"It's okay. I actually I wanted you to kiss me." I said. "You did?" Kris asked curiously.

 "Yeah, see I dated this guy named Matt long ago. We got together by my best friend Trish. We had been together for two years and things was going great. The second year hit me hard because of him. I was just getting off of work that day and I was calling and texting him to see if he wanted to see a movie that day. I called and texted him so many times and I just had a feeling to stop by his house. So, I did. I got there at his place, I called his name as I was walking upstairs to his room. I heard moaning and grunting sounds I opened the door and I saw him having sex with Trish. I screamed and pulled her hair and yanked out the bed and screamed and cried at him. He was saying he was sorry for that and that it wasn't his fault. I punched him in the face and walked out of there and didn't looked back." I said.

 "Damn. I'm sorry about that. But, I'll never do that to you." Kris said. ISighed and laughed. "I don't know that." I said with a smile. "Look, let me make it up to you. How about Friday night we go out for a movie and dinner? I'll pick you at 8p.m. Deal?" Kris asked me. irubbed my chin and look at the ceiling, "Ight. Deal. Friday night." I said.