Ch.2

After that yesterday,  I felt like I was a cat in box trying to get out but nobody ever did so they let me die.

I opened my eyes and walked downstairs. "Good morning, Hayley." Lisa said and hugs me. "Morning. Where's Dad?" I asked curious. She smiled at me, "He's in the bathroom. Please sit and eat breakfast with us." Lisa said. 

Dad shuts the bathroom door upstairs, ran down into the kitchen. Dad kissed Lisa on her cheek and smiles at me. "Morning, baby girl." Dad said to me.  

Dad and Lisa smiles at each other and looks at me. "Baby girl, how do you feel about Lisa and her daughter and son moving in with us." Dad said to me. I almost threw up my food and snort out of my milk. "Living with us?" I asked. "You okay with us moving in Hayley?" Lisa asked. Dad looked at me in a mean way, "Of course. I don't mind." I said with a fake smile. Lisa squealed with happiness and gotten up and hugged me again. 

"Alright then. That settles that." Dad said. 

"Your dad is gonna take you to school today. I'm gonna go and get my babies and I'll be right back." Lisa said and kissed Dad and out the door.

Dad and I got in the car, "How do you like her Hayley?" Dad asked me. "She's great." I said and put in my ear buds. Dad pulls into the school's driveway, "Bye." I said open the door and walked out the door. 

I walked in the hallway and I saw Kris and Jill by the stairway.  Cady walks to me, "Hey girl, what are you doing?" Cady asked. "Getting my stuff for history class. How about you?" I asked Cady. Cady sighs, "Listening to Jill and Kris fighting over there. I heard Kris is leaving Jill." Cady said. I smiled, "Okay then. That's good for him." I said. "JILL, I DON'T WANNA BE YOU NOMORE!!!" Kris yelled at Jill and Jill ran away crying. 

Kris sighed and saw me. I walked the other direction with Cady and Aaron. 

I walked into the classroom and sat in front of the class. Jill walks in the classroom and looking around for Kris. He walks in with Cady and Aaron, she turns around and sees him. Jill smirks at him, "Son of a bitch!" Jill said and slaps Kris on the face so hard and leaves a red mark on his left cheek and walks out the classroom. Cady helps Kris to his seat and Aaron runs out the classroom. I sighed and looked at the front as Kris looks at me very sad.

The bell rings for lunch. I followed Cady and Aaron to the lunchroom it looked like a big castle dining hall. I was in the lunch line and this guy gets up and bumps into me. "HEY, WATCH YOUR DOIN!!!" I yelled and he gets up and looks at me straight in the eyes. "Oh, my. I'm sorry. I'm Brandon. Who are you?" He asked. I blushed, "I'm Hayley. " I said and shakes his head and he gets up and gets into line with me. Kris looked at him with a death stare. 

Brandon and I talked thru the whole entire lunch period. The bell ring again to end lunch. 

Brandon and I walked out together, laughing, talking about weird things and why would they explode with our thumbs. Kris gets really mad as he sees Hayley and Brandon walks together. Kris stops Cady, "What's going on with Hayley and that guy?" Kris asked suspicious. "I don't know but I think they would make a cute couple." Cady said and walked away with Aaron.

Kris blows his lips with anger as he saw Cady and Aaron walked away.

The bell finally rang for us to go home. I saw Lisa pulled up into the driveway and beeping her horn for my attention. "Where's dad? He was suppose to come and pick me up today." I said curiously as I looked into the car as I saw a tall, black headed, with blue eyes sitting by the window with his earphones in; and a short, blonde girl with green eyes and on her phone taking pictures of herself. 

"Hayley, these are my childrens. Kate is the on right and Jake is on the left." Lisa said. They waved at me and I waved back as I got inside of the car. 

Finally, we made it to the house. I got out and Kate followed me to my room. "Nice room." Kate said. I looked at her as I put my things on my bed. "Thanks." I said. Kate smiles, "I hope we can be close as sisters one day." Kate said. "Sisters?" I asked anxiously. "Yeah as sisters. My mom talks about your dad all the time to us. Sadly, our dad left us when we were like babies because he figure that my mom wasn't enough for him.

Lisa walked in with her bags and so did her childrens. 

I locked my door and sat on my bed and thought about that cute guy Brandon.