Ch.9

Kris walks up to me, "Is that new guy your man now?" Kris asked. "Maybe, what does it matter to you?" I asked. "I was just asking." Kris said. I rolled my eyes at him. "Hayley, I've missed you alot. I just want you to know that I've missed you alot and I hope we can be friends." Kris said. I laughed. "You know, my ex said the same thing to me and I told him to beat it." I said as I walked away. 

I saw Jesse and kissed him as I walked by him. 

Kris tries to follow me but Jesse stops him, "Hey, excuse me?" Kris asked. Jesse laughs at him, "Where are you going?" Jesse asked curiously. "Look, I have to talk to Hayley." Kris said. "I don't think that's a good idea. Don't you think?" Jesse said. Kris sighs and walks away. 

Brandon walks out the lunchroom into the hallway where the lockers was. 

"Hey, Jill. Can we talk?" Brandon asked. "Yea." Jill said. "Did you know what you ex boyfriend boyfriend did to me?" Brandon asked. Jill looked shocked, "Oh, I'm terribly sorry about that. Brandon, I will have a word with him when I see him again." Jill said. 

Brandon laughs. 

"You think I'm dumb don't you?" Brandon said. "No, why would you say that?" Jill asked. "I know it was you and him that did that to me. Just to let you know ya'll have something coming ya'll way." Brandon said angrily and walked away. 

Lisa looked worried. 

Cady walks up to Kris in the lunch line.  

"Hey, why did you do that to Hayley?" Cady asked. "Look, I was trying to explain to her that I was sorry and hopefully she can give me a another chance." Kris said. "Well, you ain't gonna get one. You hurt her really bad, you will reap what you sow." Cady said. Kris starts feeling furious towards Cady, "Look, I know what I've done so don't make me feel bad as I do right now." Kris said. "You wouldn't have to feel like that if you weren't hoeing around with your exes." Cady said. 

Cady sighs and continues to walk in the lunch line with Kris. 

Aaron sees me in the gym and run towards me. 

"What are you wearing?" I asked really worried. "A strap on." Aaron said. "Don't you already have a dick tho?" I asked. "Yea. But, I think it'll looked better with a real one and a fake one. What do you think?" Aaron asked.

 I couldn't respond to that. 

"Ummm.." I said. "Don't worry. Have you seen Cady?" Aaron asked. "I saw her talking to Kris a while ago." I said and Aaron ran out to find her. 

The bell rings...

I walked up to Cady and Aaron and Jesse and invites them to a sleepover. 

"I'm down." Jesse said. "Let's do this bihhh!!!" Cady yells out and wraps her arms around Aaron and I. I laughed and we all walked out the door together.

We made it home to my house and walked upstairs to my room.

 Kate knocks on the door for my attention but Cady had the radio up loud, Jesse and I was laying on the bed laughing at Aaron with a strap on.  

Kate sighs. 

A mysterious phone call rings from Kate's phone and she answers it. 

"Hello, who is this?" Kate asked. "Hi, I'm your step sister Hayley's friend Jill." Jill said. "Oh, well hi. She's busy right now if you wanted to talk to her." Kate said. Jill laughs. "No, actually I wanted to talk to you." Jill said. "Oh, really? Cool." Kate said. "Yeah, well be ready in ten minutes." Jill said and hangs up. 

Kate look at the phone and shrugged her shoulders and walked upstairs to her room. 

Kate walks downstairs dressed in black and walked out the door. 

"WAIT, KATE!!!" Lisa yells out and she was already gone. 

Lisa sighs and walks up to Dad. "Oh, Ken." Lisa said and starts crying. "Honey bat, why are you shedding tears?" Dad asked. "Kate was dressed in black and ran out the door in a hurry. I think one of our family members passed away." Lisa said in tears. "Oh, hun. I'm sorry. But, I know what will make you feel better." Dad said and picks up Lisa and goes up to their room. 

Cady paused the music.

 "OMG! Do you guys here this?" Cady asked us. 

We got quiet and we hear groaning and moaning sounds out of my Dad's room. 

We laughed. 

"Damn, he's tearing that pussy ain't he?" Jesse asked. "Shit, this is making my dick hard. Come on Cady." Aaron said and grabs Cady and took her into my bathroom and locks the door. 

"Is everybody horny today?" I asked. Jesse laughs and looks at me. "Are you?" Jesse asked. "Maybe, why?" I said. 

Jesse starts rubbing my legs and face and unbuttons my blouse.

 "Damn, you don't know that you have a amazing body." Jesse said. "Thanx." I said. He starts to unbutton my pants and I stop him. "Look, I want to. But, I just don't wanna end being used for sex and then you leave me like my last one did." I said. "Hayley, I would never do that to you. I really like you alot more than that nobody ever did. I will protect and love you until end of time. I promise." Jesse said as he rubs my cheek and kisses me. "Do you trust me?" Jesse asked. I look deep into his eyes, "Yes." I said and continued kissing him.

Cady opens the bathroom door slowly and saw us under the cover as Aaron was eating out Cady on the floor. 

"Damn, they are getting on in that bed." Cady said. 

Aaron moaning as eating out Cady. Cady bites her lips and shuts the door. 

The whole was moaning and screaming the whole night.

Meanwhile...

Kate is in the car with Jill.

 "Where are we going?" Kate asked.

 Jill don't answers. "Hello, I said where are we going?" Kate asked again but Jill still didn't respond back. Kate starts to freak out and tries to open the door. "Don't need to do that love." Jill said and as she was driving she was holding a gun.

 Kate starts breathing hard and sits back in the seat. 

Once Jill stops at a stop sign, Kate screams and tries to rolled down the window. 

Jill grabs her and hits Kate's head with a gun. Kate was knocked out into the seat. "That made you shut the hell up for now." Jill said as she keep on driving when the light turned green. 

Lisa wakes up from a nightmare, she gets up from the bed and goes into Kate's room and realized she haven't made it back home yet. Lisa runs into my room and scared me half way to death and then go wake up my Dad. 

We were in the living room halfway naked.

 "Hayley, why were you in the bed with him? Why are Aaron and Cady was in the bathroom naked and having sex on the floor?" Dad asked. 

"We were having a orgy!!!" Cady yells out. I looked at Cady disgusted. "Well, oh okay. You invited us." Dad said. "DAD!" I yelled. 

"Everybody calm down. Kate haven't made it home yet. I tried calling and leaving her messages and she still haven't responded yet. Now Ken and I are gonna stay here and call the cops and try to get in contact with her. Jesse and Aaron ya'll take North and South of town and Hayley and Cady ya'll take West and East of town and report back to us if ya'll see her." Lisa said and we hugged them and then we were out in the city looking for Kate.