Ch.10

So, Jesse and I are out looking for Kate.

"I hope we find her." I said and starts to worry. "We don't lose hope in this. We will find her." Jesse said hugs me tight as we walked around. 

Jesse's phone rings with a unknown number. 

"Hello?" Jesse asked. "If you wanna ever wanna see Kate alive, bring me Hayley." Jill said. "Jill?" Jesse asked. I hear him say that and I grabbed the phone, "Wheres my sister you slut?" I asked angrily. "She's safe for now. Jesse makes sure you brings you along, or your sister will die tonight." Jill said and hangs up. 

I start getting mad and panicking. 

At the barn...

Kate had her mouth duct table and her arms tied with a rope and she duct tape to the chair. "Where are they?" Kris asked. "Babe, calm the fuck down. They will be here!" Jill said. Kate starts crying, Kris walks up to her and slaps her. "Shut the fuck up before I make you have something to cry for." Kris said to Kate. 

"Enough!" Jill said. "WHAT!" Kris yells. "Just chill until they come." Jill said. 

Kris starts kicking, punching and slamming things around. Jill takes a deep breathe and watches over Kate. 

Jesse and I finally made it to this old barn that was couple blocks from my house. We hid in the bushes as we saw Kris and Jill shadows walking around upstairs. 

We walked up straight up to the door, the door creaked open. "GOTCHA!" Kris yells with a gun to our heads. Jill walks in with Kate. "Give us Kate!" I yelled. "Not yet." Jill said throws Kate on the floor. Jesse elbows Kris into the stomach and runs. I punch Jill in the face and grabs Kate and run. 

Kris catches up to Jesse and tackles him. 

They are on the ground fighting. Jesse knees Kris between his legs and Kris drops on the ground. Jesse hold down Kris on the ground and continue punching him and then stops. 

"I loved her but the only I could have her if i killed her..." Kris said. "You're insane dude." Jesse said and wipes the blood from his mouth. "You're going to die too with her!" Kris yells and pushes Jesse off of him. Kris crawls to get the gun, Jesse gets up and runs to Kris and kicks him in the face. 

Jesse grabs the gun and points it at Kris. "You don't have the balls!!!" Kris yells out at Jesse. "Watch me." Jesse said and Kris runs up to Jesse and Jesse shoots Kris in his head. 

Jesse runs and meets up with Kate and I and took their car and drove away. I didn't even see where Jill went. I hold onto Kate as she was crying on the way home. 

Back at the house...

"Where are they?" Dad asked Cady and Aaron. "I don't know." Cady said as she hugging Aaron. "Don't worry. They will be here." Lisa said. "I hope so." Dad said. 

We finally made it home an blew the horn. 

Lisa opens the door and runs to the car crying. 

Kate gets out hugging Lisa and crying too.

 Dad sees me and hugs me and Jesse. 

"What happened?" Cady asked. 

"It was all Jill and Kris idea to get me back but we took care of them." I said and hugged Cady and Aaron and we all walked back into the house.

Jill was hiding behind the bush in the neighbor's yard watching us and sits on the ground with her gun.

 "Oh, Hayley. It's not over yet sweetie. Hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha." Jill said.