Ch.6

I woke up the next day and looked at Kris. "Good Morning." Kris said smiles at me and rubs my cheek. I blushed, "Morning, how was last night?" I asked curious with a grin on my face. "It was amazing. We had sex 10 times, you tired me out girl." Kris said. 

I laughed so hard as hell when he said that shit. I stretched and yawned, Kris climbs on top of me. He starts kissing all over me, Kate opens the door on us. "Morning, lovers!" Kate yelled out. " Morning to you Kate as well." Kris said. "I already made breakfast for all of us this morning." Kate said. Kate opens the door, I can smell what she had cooked and it smell really good as hell. 

My mouth was drooling so hard. 

Kris and I got up from the bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Derek on the tv playing his video games and talking to his friends on his headphones with a mic. Kate was in the kitchen, standing by the stove. "It smells really good in here." Kris said gleeful. "Yes, it does." I said and hugged Kate. 

I sat next to Kris, Kate was fixing our food as we talked and chill.

She stand in between us and placed our plates with food on it in front of us. She made eggs, bacon, waffles, grits, and sausages. "Wow." I said and so did Kris. 

A horn blown from outside and Kate ran outside and it was Lisa and Dad. Dad walks in, "Hey, Kris." Dad said curious while looking at us. Lisa walks in hugging Kate, "Hey, guys!" Lisa said so excited. 

Lisa comes to thew kitchen table with a big bag, she hands me a drawing pad with my own pens and pencils. My eyes were wide open when I saw that and ran and hugged her. "YOu're welcome baby girl." Lisa said as she was hugging me so tight again. 

Dad walked back downstairs after unpacking their stuff in their room. "Kris, wanna go fishing with me today and let the girls have some fun." Dad said to Kris. "Sure, that sounds like fun sir." Kris said and runs upstairs to my room. Dad sighs at look at me, "Did he spend the night here while I was gone?" Dad asked. "Yes." I said. "Did you use a condom?" Dad asked me. I sighed. "Yes, I did." I said. Dad smiles and gives me a hug and kisses my head. "Good." Dad said.

Kris runs back downstairs from my room, Dad and Kris went out the door.

There was a knock at the door after they left and I walked to door to open it and it was Cady. "Hey girl, what's up?" I asked. "I came over to see if I could spend the night with you, so we can have a girls's night." Cady said. Lisa smiles so damn big when Cady said that. "You girls go ahead. Kate and I are going shopping an might catch up with your dad and Kris at the fishing joint."  Lisa said. 

Lisa grabbed Kate and walked upstairs and so did Cady.

We were in my room, talking about Aaron and Kris, painting our nails, doing each hair and makeup and watching scary and romance movies together. 

Meanwhile...

Aaron was in the grocery store shopping floor supplies for his place, as he was passing by he saw Kris was talking to Jill. He was shocked by this, before he left he saw Kris hugged Jill and kissed her. Aaron grabbed his things and left. 

Cady and I was laughing about the movie called 'Dirty Dancing'. "That man knows how to dance girl. He's mine!" Cady yelled out and we started laughing so damn hard. Cady's phone started vibrating like crazy, "damn who is blowing my phone?" Cady asked as she was laughing. She looks at it, "Oh, it's my babe." Cady said. 

She answers it. 

"Hey babe, whats up?" Cady asked. I was getting curious because she looked at me shocked as hell and took the phone from her ear and hung up. "Girl, whats up?" I asked. "Girl, Aaron told me that he was at the grocery store and he saw Kris and Jill there, Kris hugs and kisses Jill." Cady said. 

"WHAT!" I yelled. Cady nods her head, I sit there and was like damn for real.

The very day at the school...

I was mad as hell and went to my locker. I slammed my locker door hard and that's when Kris popped up. "Hey." Kris said. " What the fuck was you doing at the store with damn bitch Jill?" I asked angrily. "Babe, it's not what you think." Kris said. "Oh, really. Explain then." I said calmly. 

"Well, after I left the fishing place with Dad. Jill had text me and she needed to talk to me about her new boyfriend because she felt like she was being used by him. So, she wanted to meet me at the store to talk. We talked it out and Jill leans in and hugs me so I'd hugged her back.  I accidentally ending up kissing her." Kris said. 

I got mad and slapped him hard as hell. "How could you do that to us?" I yelled out loud. Everybody stopped and looked at us but I didn't even cared. I started crying so hard, "Baby, I'm sorry. She don't mean nothing to me, only you do." Kris said and walks up to give me a hug. Cady steps between us and grabs me and walks me away. 

"HAYLEY, WAIT!" Kris yells and Aaron pulls him away and they walked off together to class. 

Cady walked me to the bathroom. "Girl, I'm so sorry. Don't worry about that fool, he doesn't deserve a pretty woman like you. You'll find someone better than him." Cady said and hugged me so tight. "I surely hope so..." I said and still was crying my heart to her in the bathroom. 

Jill walks into the bathroom, I saw her and walked up to her. "You're a nasty slut bag!" I yelled at her and slapped her hard too and walked out of the bathroom with Cady said. 

Jills cries, as she walked to the mirror in the bathroom and seen a red line mark on her face. She runs out of the bathroom and bumps into Kris. "Hey, are you okay?" Kris asked. "Hell no. I walked into the bathroom to fucking pee. I saw cady and your gf Hayley and she walks up to me calling nasty and a bitch and slaps the shit out of me." Jill said. "Damn...I have to find her and fix this." Kris said. 

Kris tries to walk away, Jill grabs his arm, "Please don't leave me." Jill asked scared of her life. "Don't worry, I'm gonna fix this." Kris said and walks away. 

Cady and I was walking around the gym laughing at Aaron doing his weird ass dances. Kris walks passed the gym and saw me. Kris runs up to us, "Hayley, can I talk to you please?" Kris asked nicely. "Well, in the minute of watching Aaron doing his special weird type of dancing right now. I rather not and you go back to the bitch you was kissing." I said as I gave him a death stare. 

"Look, I didn't come here to fight." Kris said. "THEN WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?" I asked and getting irritated. "You didn't have to slap Jill like that while ago." Kris said. "Well, that bitch deserved it just like you do. Now, go the fuck away and leave me alone." I said.