Ch.4

8:00p.m.

I'm wearing my red dress, high heels, hair in a bun with a piece a hair out on each side with red lipstick. Looks at the mirror, sighs as I grabs my red and white purse by my night stand. 

There was a knock at the door, Dad opens the door and Kris walks in. "Are you here for my daughter?" Dad asked. "Yes, sir." Kris said. Lisa walks out of the kitchen with a cup of iced cold tea for Dad and Kris. 

"Thank you." Kris said. "Yes, my Hals is my proud and joy and I Just don't want my baby getting hurt again. Don't think you can do that?" Dad asked him. "Yes, sir I can." Kris said. Kris sighs and drinks more of his tea. Lisa smiles and looks up at me. I walked downstairs and Kris looks up and sees me and had his mouth wide open. 

Kris walks to me, "You look beautiful for tonight Hayley." Kris said with a big smile on his face. I laughed, "Thanks. I hope my dad didn't frightened you." I said and Dad walks to me and laughing. "Ya'll have a great night. Have my daughter back before 12." Dad said to Kris. 

We walked out the door, "My dad is crazy, don't any attention to him." I said. Kris laughs and opens the door for me. 

We pulled up at Pizza Palace, the waiter walked us to our seats. "What would you like to drink tonight?" The waiter asked us. "I'll take a ice tead please." I said. "Coke." Kris said. I smiled as Kris starts looking at me too hard, "What?" I asked. "You're so beautiful. Don't you know that?" Kris asked me I started to blush.

As I almost looked away, Kris grab my chin and lean in to kiss me. The waiter walks to our table with our drinks. We stopped kissing and laughed so hard. "Ahhh. Here are you drinks. I'll be back to take your orders." The waiter said. "Oops, we got caught." I said. Cady and Aaron walks by, "Hey, love birds. Is this seat taken?" Aaron asked. "No." I said. They sits down and starts making out, Kris and I looks at each other and starts giggling and continue to make out too. 

The waiter walks back, "What would you like to eat?" The waiter asked. "Chicken salad." I said. "Same as she has." Kris said. The waiter nods his head and walks away. 

A hour later...

We are the movie theater. "I wanna see Fifty Shade of Grey. " I said so excited. "Okay, anything for you." Kris said as he paid for the tickets. We sat at the top together, I looked down the seats and I saw Jill and her new boyfriend. Kris sighs and looks at me and kisses me and holds my hand as we watched the movie. 

After that, he took me home. 

The next day...

I got up and walked downstairs to fix me cereal and orange juice. Lisa walks in behind me, "How was your date last night?" Lisa asked me. "It went amazing." I said. "That's good. Well, today Kate and you are coming with me to have a girls day while your Dad and Derek goes fishing." Lisa said. Kate, Derek and Dad walks downstairs together, "Morning, beautiful people!!!" DAad yells and kisses our heads as he fixes him coffee. 

Kate and I got in my dad's old van with Lisa; Dad and Derek got his car and already left before us. 

Kate was dressed in all pink, "How do I look?" Kate asked. "Beautiful." I said as she hugged me with excitement. We pulled up at a hair and nail salon. "Hayley, can we paint our nails the same color." Kate asked me and I nodded my head yes. 

I went to the wall of the place to look for the Kate wanted and without looking like me, I bump into someone. I turned around and it was Trish. "Hey, Halz." Trish said. I rolled my eyes, "What are you doin here?" I asked angrily.  "I'm here to get my hair done and how are you?" Trish asked. "Doin great knowing the fact you slept with my ex boyfriend." I said smart. 

"How can I make it up to you?" Trish asked me. "I don't know. I have a new man in my life that I'm seeing right now." I said and walked away. I walked to Kate with the nail color she wanted and finish that day with them.