Ch.11

Jill is still running in the woods and stops and look back and don't see Kris behind her. "KRIS!!!" Jill yells and runs back to the barn. 

As she running, she trips over somethin. Jill looks down and sees Kris is dead. "Oh, no. My poor angel." Jill said as she holds Kris dead body onto her and kisses his head. "I will revenge your death baby." Jill said. 

Back at my house...

Jesse had woke up and looked at me sleeping and kisses my head and walks out the door. Jesse's phone rings.

 "Hello?" Jesse asked. "Hey Jesse, I saw where your girlfriend killed Kris at. What a shame she's gonna be next?" Jill said threatening.

 Jesse laughs. 

"You idiot. That wasn't her it was me." Jesse said. Jill gets furious towards Jesse. "Well, since I know who is Kris's killer. You mind meeting me at the barn again don't ya? Because, if you don't I'll make sure your girlfriend will have a sore throat before she wakes up." Jill said and hangs up. 

Jesse gets into his car and drives away. 

The barn...

Jesse finally makes it to the barn.

 He gets out of his car and walks into the barn and turns around and Jill hits him with a crowbar as he fell onto thew ground unconscious.

 Jill laughs. 

"You're the idiot." Jill said.

I wake up and didn't see Jesse beside me. I got up from my bed and tried calling and texting him and still no reply of him. I started getting worried about him then my phone vibrates. 

TO:HAYLEY
FROM:JILL
IF YOU EVER WANNA SEE YOUR PRECIOUS JESSE AGAIN, COME BY YOURSELF TO THE BARN. IF NOT THEN YOU'LL BE HAVING BOYFRIEND IN A BODY BAG. 

I sighed and got dressed and left. 

I stopped at Brandon house and I blown my horn at him. Brandon runs out to my car, "Jill has Jesse." I said. "Alright, let's go." Brandon said and he gets into my car. 

We pulled up at the barn, I saw Jesse's car. "She's crazy!" I yelled and panicked.

 Brandon puts his hands on my shoulder, "Hey, you have to calm down. Don't let that hoe get to you, we are gonna save him okay?" Brandon said and hugged me. 

We got out of the car and sneak around to find a way in. 

"Stay right here okay. Because, she thinks I'm coming by myself. If you do come with me, she will kill him right there in front of us." I said to Brandon. "Okay. But, I got your back." Brandon said and pulls out his gun and walks towards the back of the barn. 

I sighed and walked in. 

Jill was sitting at this little brown round table with two chairs which one she was sitting in; had 2 knifes, 4 guns on the table. 

"Take a seat." Jill said. 

I walked to the table and sat down, Jill gets up and looks outside to make sure nobody was with me.

 "You obey orders. Surprised." Jill said.

 "What do you want? Where's Jesse?" I asked. 

"Ahhh, he's fine. I just wanna have a chat with you." Jill said to me. She grabbed the knife from the table and had it at my neck. 

Brandon walked in the back and spotted Jesse. 

He walks up to Jesse, "Damn bro. Why you always get yourself into some wild shit?" Brandon asked him.

 "I don't know. Just lucky I guess." Jesse said as Brandon untied him. "Where's Hayley at?" Jesse asked. "She's in there with Jill." Brandon said and grabs Jesse's arm. "We will save her. But, you have to trust me here or we all will die." Brandon said to Jesse. 

Jill pulls her chair up to me. 

"There's one thing I wanna get out of my mind. Is that why Kris leaves me for a ungrateful bitch like you?" Jill asked. "I don't know. But, he didn't mean nothing to me anyway." I said. Jill gets really angry and slaps me. "DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT HIM THAT WAY YOU BITCH!" Jill yells at me. I start laughing. "What's so funny?" Jill asked. 

"You should've never done that." I said and looked up at her mad as hell. 

She turns around and sees Jesse and Brandon running towards her. She tried to get away but Brandon grabs her and pinned her on the floor. 

"You don't have the right!" Jill yells. "Shut up. Who ask you?" Jesse asked and points the gun at Jill. I grab the gun from Jesse, "Let me end this." I said to Jesse. 

He gives me the gun and kisses my forehead as Brandon sits up Jill on her knees. 

"You're such a bitch. Kris don't deserve a woman like you. He needed me. And the easiest part was setting you and Brandon up." Jill said as I punch her in the face and spitted on her. "You ain't no better anyone else honey. I hope you rot in hell!" I yelled and shot Jill in the head. 

I thrown down the gun and grabbed Jesse and cried my heart out. "Let's go home." Brandon said and hugged us. 

Jesse and I got in the back seat as Brandon drove back. 

"I thought I almost lost you there." Jesse said. 

"Well, you didn't because here I'am." I said and kissed him. "Guys, I have some news." Brandon said. We stopped kissing, "What is it?" Jesse asked. 

"Well, I'm leaving tomorrow to go and start a new life in Miami. And, I was wondering would ya'll like to come?" Brandon asked. I looked at Jesse, "I'm in. How about you?" Jesse asked me. 

I was nervous because I didn't know what to say. 

I smiled and looked around the neighborhood, "Of course!" I yelled. Brandon yells out and sings 'Let's Get It Started By: The Black Eyed Peas as Jesse and I laughed and looked at each other and kissed as we drove the way home.