Ch.8

9:26 a.m.

I'm in class.

(Cady talked me out of being home schooled so here I'am.)

I'm looking at the teacher when he stops teaching when a new student walks in. 

"Ladies and gentlemen. We have a new student here with us today. He's name is Jesse. Make him feel welcome." The teacher said. 

He looks around and sits behind me. 

The teacher begins his teaching. I turned around, "Hey, I'm Hayley." I said and we shook hands. "I'm Jesse." Jesse said and smiled. 

The bell rings...

Jesse and I walked out of the class together, talking about our lives as I walked up to my locker and starts laughing at what he said.

Kris and Jill and Brandon passes by and sees me. 

"Who is that guy with Hayley?" Kris asked. "Must be the new kid. Don't go be poking your nose that you don't know nothing about." Brandon said as he passes by Kris and hits his shoulder hard. "Don't worry about her babe. We got this covered with our new plan." Jill said. 

Jesse finishes talking to me and walks away as Brandon walks to me. 

"I see you had a nice convo with my cousin Jesse." Brandon said. I looked at him crazy and almost threw up in mouth. "He's your cousin?" I asked weird out. "Yes, he is. He's better than Kris." Brandon said. "Yeah, he is. I really like him alot. But, I don't wanna rush nothing..." I said. 

Brandon breathes hard as he looked at me. "Don't worry about that. I got you covered." Brandon said. 

Brandon catches up with Jesse at his locker.

 "You know that babe you was talking to today at her locker." Brandon said. "Yeah. What's up?" Jesse asked. "She really like you." Brandon said. "Wow, I like her to." Jesse said. "Well, from your favorite cousin knowing its me. I'm setting you up with my best friend Hayley." Brandon said and Jesse smiles and laughs, "Okay. Tell her I pick her up at * tonight." Jesse said and walks away. 

Brandon runs up behind me and pokes my waist. I jumped. 

"The fuck Brandon, you scared the shit out of me." I said. "Well that guy you like. I talked to him and he will pick you for your date with him at 8 tonight." Brandon said. I smiled so big and hugged Brandon so tight. "Have a great night with him. Give me details." Brandon said and smiled as I hugged him.

8:00 p.m.

I was already dressed up and waiting on Jesse to pick me up. 

The horn blows from outside and I ran outside so excited and got into the car with him. 

We went to the movie theater to see Dr. Stretch. Jesse bought a bag of popcorn and Large cup of ice tea with lemon. We sat at the very top and watched the movie. 

As Jesse wasn't looking, I felt the urge to just hold his hands as I looked at his hand. 

Jesse looks at me, "You wanna hold my hand do you?" Jesse asked me. "Oh, I just don't wanna rush nothing." I said scared. "You sure? You were standing at me so hard." Jesse said as he grabs my hand and kisses it. 

I blushed as he leans in to kiss me. I sighed as he did that. 

Then, he wraps his arm around me as I laid on his shoulder and sighed. 

After the movie, Jesse brought me home. 

He opens my door for me to get out of the car and shuts the car door behind me.

 "Thank you for the movie tonight." I said as we walked up o the door. "Yeah, I had fun to." Jesse said and walks up to me, rubs my hair out of my face and kisses me at the door. I waved him goodbye and walked into the house. 

Jesse went to the store to put gas into his car. 

Kris walks up to him, "Hey, I saw you walking and talking to talk that girl today." Kris said. "Yeah, what is to ya?" Jesse asked. "She dangerous." Kris said. "I'm pretty sure that's you not her." Jesse said. "Okay. You think whatever you think but just know she is dangerous." Kris said as he walked away.

Jesse rolls his eyes and drove away fast. 

My phone vibrated. 

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey, it's me. Jesse." Jesse said. "How did you get my number?" I asked. "Brandon." Jesse said. "Of course, him." I said. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I saw your ex boyfriend Kris, he was trying to upfront me about you at the gas station." Jesse said. "He did?" I said. "Don't worry about him. I can handle dicks like him. But, I got your back." Jesse said. I smiled. "Thanx." I said and blushed. 

"But there's one thing I do wanna ask you first before we go too far with this." Jesse said. I got quiet because I didn't know what to say next. 

"Would you like to be my girlfriend? I know we hardly even know each other. But, we can get to know each other alot more." Jesse said on the phone. "Yes, I would to." I said and hung up.