Chapter 7

Hey Keith,

                   I just want to say I am sorry. I don't know what I told you to make you heart so bad. If I was being offensive to you in someway, I want to take it all back. You are one of a kind. Being friends with you was freeing. But I don't know how to fix the mess I have unknowingly made. But I am really really sorry. Please forgive me and give me second chance.

 Your confused friend

Rose

That was wow

Keith? oh my god you finally replied

Yes. I did.

Forgive me yet?

Alright fine.

What was my fault tho?

I will tell u tmr.

Keith and Rose both sat together outside the class. Rose got coffee for them both. As they slowly sipped in silence, both were thinking how they would break the silence among them.

Rose spoke first,' Keith, what did I do?'

' A really hurtful thing. But I don't think I can tell you in person.' Keith took a long sip.

' But you said you will tell me.' Rose said in frustration.

Keith looked at her intensely.

'I think you already know what I will tell you. Why don't you guess Rose?'

Rose looked at him for a long time trying to think. Then she looked down sadly.

'I feel like I know what it is, but I am confused. If I am wrong I feel like I will ruin our friendship' said Rose.

' You have to take a chance anyways.' Keith got up.

The school bell rang and Keith put the cup in the dustbin. He looked back at Rose.

' Who is your boyfriend again?'

'It's Tyler' said Rose.

' Alright then. Goodbye Rose. I got a class to get to.' Keith took his bag

'Goodbye, Keith.'

As Keith hopped onto the bus and sat next to John. John looked at him as he had something to ask.

'Go Ahead John' Keith said in a frustrating voice.

'Did you tell her?' asked John.

' No I couldn't bring myself to it', Keith sank further in his seat.

'I want to tell is she has a boyfriend. I mean whoever it is, he could be a good guy. I think it is better isn't it to not get between them?'

' Yea I guess so' sighed Keith.

'Can you promise me something?' John sat upright. ' Could you just not confess to her?'

Keith felt a sting of disappointment and anger at John. But he knew John was right somehow. He couldn't do this shit to a couple. He has absolutely no right. 

Keith nodded his head as he stared out the window trying to drown his thoughts with the view outside. 

'I love you Rose. I really do from the first time I met you. And I know you have a boy friend and I don't fit anywhere among your friends. Tbh I am an outlier in your life. But I want to tell you that I loved our friendship but it is hurting me so much. But I felt I should I let you know. So I did. I am tired of pretending. Also I wanted to say goodbye to you. Live well'

Keith looked at the screen horrified to what text he send to Rose. And the first thought that came to his mind was " Fuck, John will kill me!"