e i g h t e e n

mattia pulled me into the room, our palms glued together and our fingers intertwined, and shut the door behind me, immediately shutting out the giggling of the rest of the group.

i inhaled slowly, allowing the subtle lavendar scent of the room to fill my lungs.

i shifted from foot to foot, pivoting slowly to take in the room around me.

the led strips that revolved around and encompassed the room glowed a deep, hot red.

each wall displayed a mathematically flawless checkered pattern, the boxes alternating between different shades of red, all of which were complimented perfectly by the led embers that illuminated the room from above.

the combination of the fluffy, white carpet beneath me, the star stickers on the ceiling above me and the comfortable silence that filled the room, made my heart melt completely.

mattia was sitting on a king size bed fitted with silk sheets at the end of the room, staring at me nervously.

i went and sat close beside him, tucking some of his short side hair behind his ears and gazing at the reflection of the stars in his eyes.

'i fucking love it here dude.' i said.

we both burst out laughing, a slight tension breaking aswell as the silence, and mattia wore a relieved expression.

'seriously though,' i said, 'thank you for making me feel so safe and special.'

his face softened as he came in closer and smoothed his fingers against my temples and down to my jawline, where he decided to grip on.

the feeling of his cold, smooth ring against my skin intensified my want for him.

'everything's for you.' he whispered, 'i fucking love you.'

before i could even process his words, our lips were connected and both of us had taken off most of our clothes.

mattia was on top of me. the feeling of his head buried into me, and his perfect lips kissing down my neck sending me into a state of pure pleasure.

i slid my fingers into mattia's silky hair, holding him as close to my cold skin as possible and feeling him extend his trail further and further down.

he stopped abruptly at my chest, making eye contact with me.

i looked at him confused, i wanted more. i fucking needed more.

'y/n, you're definitely okay with all of this, right?' he spoke.

my confused expression crumbled at his words, and i felt my heart smile at his concern and respectfulness, not to mention the butterflies in my coochie going fucking insane.

'definitely' i said.