Life Update

Hey guys, thought it was time for one of these after I've been getting requests for an update for a while plus the 7K plus notifications I have. I'm hoping I'm able to answer a few of your questions in this, if not feel free to ask here :) 

A lot has happened since I last wrote anything at all really... I'm now a full time university student and an adult and I'm in an serious relationship now - things that are taking up all my time. As well as drawing, a skill I'm enjoying developing (but even that I've had to sort of put on hold at the moment). 

A lot of you have been asking if this story has been discontinued - well it has not. I genuinly intend on finishing it and i understand if you lose interest (we all move on and grow up it's okay). I also have the (almost) entire story planned out, i know where it's going to go and how I want to get there with some twists on the way.

The truth is that since I posted the last chapter (at the real end of high school) my creativity has been hard to find again like I used to have it. I feel like as I've grown up throughout writing this story, I've matured and have slightly different perspectives on things and its making it hard to write like I used to. I'm trying to find my way in uncharted territory. 

I have to figure out how to write in a way that makes me happier, becuase everytime I look back on it, it feels like it's from a much younger and different me (which it is). I have to figure out how to write like the now me.

At the moment my creativity gets channeled into my uni work as I am doing a Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production and have to come up with fresh ideas all the time and then either turn them into screenplays, documents, films etc. With this also plays into my new knowledge on writing. I've learnt a lot since starting Uni and I have to work out how to put it into my work here. 

But I seriosuly do miss writing so much. I won't really have time on my hands until the end of october - then hopefully I'll be able to get back to it finally for those of you that have stuck around.

Although it by some mirical I manage to get something out and written before then, then I will. So there's a slight chance there will be an update sooner than october. (Also, crazy idea but I am genuinly tempted to turn this into a screenplay as practice for uni, plus I think it'd be cool imagining it on the big silver screen). 

I hope you all are staying safe in this strange time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask x.