Chapter 26

The liveliness of the party kept going for another forty minutes before the students and instructors started packing their bags and helped tidying and cleaning the tables and floors

The liveliness of the party kept going for another forty minutes before the students and instructors started packing their bags and helped tidying and cleaning the tables and floors. Sakura had left earlier before the party had ended after receiving a call from her mother.

Thanking Kusanagi for allowing them to use the bar for the afternoon and his hospitality, majority of the students and the two instructors left, leaving behind the main committee of the club who were discussing about some activities needed to be done.

Kaiyo turned her head to see Anna sitting on the stool beside Rimu and watched as he did his schoolwork. She didn't go to school, so she was intrigued by what the students were learning. Kaiyo saw their interaction when Anna asked a question and Rimu replied back and smiled lightly.

"You haven't left, Sakomoto-senpai?" Kaiyo heard Koyou's voice behind her.

She turned around to see Koyou already carrying her school bag on her shoulder. The discussion seemed to have ended and they were preparing to leave.

"Ah, I will be staying here for a while longer."

Koyou raised a brow before smiling. "Don't stay here for too long. Who knows what a student is doing in a bar so late into the night." She giggled mischievously.

Kaiyo waved her hands in front of her, shaking her head as well. "No no. I wouldn't dare haha.." She laughed dryly.

Yukimura stood by Koyou's side. "Please do visit us from time to time, Sakomoto-senpai." He emphasised the 'senpai' portion with a wide innocent smile on your face.

"Senpai is not needed." Kaiyo addressed back. "I will have to see. The finals are coming up before the major one for college. But thank you for the offer."

Kaiyo was happy. She really was. She didn't know how to explain but there were people who acknowledge her, and she was honestly happy.

"Our club doors welcomes any senior!" Yukimura declared.

With a quick goodbye, the only members of the kendo club then left the bar.

Kaiyo then turned to the left; her eyes made contact with Anna who looked back at her.

There was a smile on her face. An excited one.

Kaiyo picked up her bags from the couch she had left it on and approached the only people in the bar. Placing her bags on the countertop and pulling out the stool by Anna's left, Kaiyo sat on it.

Anna called her name twice.

"Yes?"

Anna stared at Kaiyo for a few more seconds before her smile widened. "I really like your red." She said rather suddenly in her melodical voice. It had been long since she saw her ever since she had been released from the hospital. She missed the colour red that had grown ever since that day.