Chapter 2

Anna burst through the doors of the castle, and was greeted by the bright sun. People hurried all around the court yard making preparations for the following day's festival. The air carried the scent of flowers, which were strewn about as workers shaped them into lush bouquets. Children ran over the cobblestone barefoot chasing one another giggling. Anna took the scene in appreciating the hustle and bustle of the castle that was once silent and empty before she set off in search of her boyfriend, Kristoff. "You're right Sven it does need more carrot." His voice came from within the stable that was awarded him for his role in defending Arendelle. His sleek new sleigh was out front with freshly polished lacquer. Anna crept in the door and surprised Kristoff by tapping on his shoulder. "You made it. Me and Sven were just..." "You mean Sven and I." Anna teased. "Hey I didn't grow up in a castle, but I sure can make a mean carrot stew." "It smells lovely, I can't wait to have some tomorrow. Anyways what was the surprise you told me about yesterday?" Kristoff grabbed Anna tenderly by her sides and lifted her off the ground with a twirl. "My family knows of a great seer who travels the world disguised as a gypsy." "And?" "They informed me she is in route to arrive in Arendelle for the festival." "And?" "You know I hate when you do that... Don't you see? Maybe she can tell us more about Elsa's powers." "Hey that would be something special!" "I hear she can see true love as well..." Kristoff scratched a nonexistent itch on the back of his head. Just then Olaf burst through the door. "Hey friends do you want to help me with my routine for tomorrow?" They laughed at the silly snowman and followed him back into the crowd outside the castle.

_______________________________________

Elsa stood at her window, like she had done everyday of her youth. The sun was setting now, and most of the crowd she could see had departed. She looked at her hands. They were radiating frost ever so slightly. She tried to stop her magic, but she couldn't control it. Their was something drawing it out. She sensed magic, different magic. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. Thinking about Anna always helped when she was losing her grip. She thought about brushing her lips against Anna's gently. Biting her lower lip and tugging it gently. Where was this coming from? Elsa never kissed anyone, but her fantasies were always so vivid and natural. Tracing her hands down Anna's back and grabbing to pull her in closer. What would it be like to put my tongue in her mouth, she thought... "ELSA" Elsa jumped quite literally back to reality. She nearly lost control of her powers as she gathered her wits. It was Anna in her doorway. "Yes Anna- I was just thinking." "What were you thinking about?" "Nothing it was just a fantasy." "I brought you something." Anna walked over to the night stand and placed down a vase with a single blue Rose in it. "They've all different colors for the bouquets down there. I managed to sneak this one for you." "Thank you." "Elsa?" "Yes, Anna?" "Can I sleep with you tonight?" Elsa blushed. Ever since the great thaw Anna had gotten very close with her, but she never made a request like this. This is wrong, Elsa thought. I can't tempt myself like this, I don't want anything to happen to her... But Elsa couldn't resist Anna's puppy dog eyes. "Okay, put on a night gown, we've got a big day tomorrow" "Yay! Sleepover" Anna shouted as she began to disrobe on the spot. Elsa turned around shocked. She was pale save for the blush on her cheeks. She noticed Anna's reflection off the glass of her window, and she watched her sister dress. Monster, she thought, but her chest was bursting with an unstoppable force of longing. It was all she could do to gleefully slide into bed next to Anna and hold her in her arms. At least we can cuddle like lovers this one time...