Chapter 20 (epilogue)

Elsa and Anna laid together late into the night. Neither of them wanted to fall asleep when they could hold each other all night. Anna's body was so warm in her thin silk night gown. Elsa rested her head gently upon Anna's chest. She could hear the steady beat of Anna's heart. Suddenly it began to speed up. "Hey Elsa, I know we said we wouldn't fool around in the castle, but maybe just this one time, you know, to celebrate?" Anna whispered. Elsa looked up at her sister, there was simply no way she could resist such a tempting offer. Elsa smirked. She pushed her face into Anna's hair. It smelled fresh and lovely, with floral redolence. She found Anna's ear and kissed it. She wondered if Anna would react the way that she did, and she was correct. Elsa let the wetness of her tongue moisten Anna's ear before she bit down gently and gave a little tug. Anna tapped the side of Elsa's face gently, encouraging her to come and meet her lips. Elsa complied with gusto, and the two locked lips with intensity. What a perfect way to end such an intense journey. Elsa finally knew what it felt like to kiss Anna passionately. This was true love's kiss. The kiss that saved the two of them as well as their kingdom. This was the kiss that out classed the source of mana, and the overwhelming power of other world's. The kiss lasted for a long while. Elsa pulled away for breath. Anna looked up at her, "can we do it again." Struggling to breath now Elsa simply replied "yes." The two met their lips once again. The night would continue with passion, and tomorrow, they would build a snowman.

THE END

A/N: Thank you for reading. This is my take on how Elsanna could be understood within the cannon of the Frozen universe. It doesn't have to be accepted, but I also don't think Elsa would put Anna in danger to be with her. I had a lot of problems to solve in writing this, but that was the fun of it. I hope you enjoyed my story. It feels good to have finished it after all this time. I will go back and edit soon, hopefully add some media as well. Have a blessed day 😇