Chapter One

#Sophia's Uniform up top.

Sophia's point of view

I open my eyes slowly as my alarm blares through my room. I groan slightly before throwing the covers off. I sit up and take the alarm clock into my hands before turning it off. I place it back on my bedside table before getting up and making my way to my bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I turn on the light before turning the water on. While that heated up, I had closed the bathroom door and locked it before stripping off my Pyjamas. Once the water was warm enough, I got in and sighed as the water washes over my skin.

Once I had washed my hair and body, I turned the water off and got out of the shower carefully so that I wouldn't slip. With a towel wrapped around my body and hair, I unlocked the bathroom door and walked back into my room. I place some music on quietly before drying myself off.

Once I dry, I put on my school Uniform before taking a seat at my vanity and unwrapping the towel around my hair. I pick up my hairbrush and run it through my hair untangling all the knots. Once they were dealt with, I picked up my blow drier and blow-dried my hair. Once finished and my hair was dry, I once again picked up my hairbrush and brushed my hair to the side where I had put it into a Dutch braid. Once I was done with my hair, I began to apply a minimal amount of makeup.

When I was pleased with the way I was looking  I got up and started gathering my school stuff. One by one I place everything into my bag to make sure that I wouldn't forget anything. ''Time for school!'' Mom yells from the bottom of the stairs. ''Stop daydreaming,'' she yells once again. I smile to myself knowing full well she directed that last comment to Mia. I grab my bag and throw the strap over my shoulder before grabbing my phone and leaving my room making sure to shut the door behind me.

Just as I had gotten downstairs, Mia had slid down the fire pole. ''You feel confident?'' I ask my younger sister. ''Not really,'' she tells me shaking her head. ''When you go to make your speech don't look at the people. Just pick a spot in the back and don't look away,'' Mom tells her as she climbs down the ladder. ''Speak clearly,'' I tell her while grabbing the rubbish from Mom while smiling at her. ''Bye Mom,'' Mia and I say in different tones. Mia tells her dejectedly while I say it with a smile on my face. I kiss her cheek before exiting the building after Mia.

''Do you and Lilly want a ride to school?'' I ask her as I put the rubbish away. I smile at our neighbour politely but like usual he just ignores us. Mia looks up from where she was sorting out her scooter and smiles hopefully. ''Why don't you ride your scooter with us today? You haven't touched it in ages,'' she asks. I smile at her and nod my head putting my keys away. ''Sure,'' I tell her earning a giant smile from her in return. I grab my scooter and together she and I leave for school. ''Hey since I don't have any after school activities today why don't I come with you to the rock climbing centre this afternoon?'' I ask her.

Mia looks over at me and smiles while nodding her head before looking back to where she was going. ''That would be awesome. It's like I hardly see you anymore,'' she tells me. ''Mia, I am sorry. It's just with being on the honour roll and events committee, I have been busy,'' I tell her. Mia just smiles at me. ''Soph it's okay. I don't blame you for having interests,'' Mia tells me, but I just shake my head.

''Yeah but I have more free time than you would think I just spend it hanging out with Ellie,'' I tell her. ''You're my sister and Lilly is basically my sister. I should take some time to hang out with you two as well,'' I tell her. She just smiles at me and nods her head.

Soon enough we had met up with Lilly and continued our way to school, during which I had told Lilly the same thing I told Mia. Once we got to school, we all got off our scooters and chained them up where they wouldn't be bothered. I look over to where the staircase when I heard all the noise coming from that direction. I roll my eyes when I see Lana and her minions standing at the top chanting about themselves.