Chapter 5: Shared Information & Battle Reviews

Currently, the young agents, the mentors General Rama and Sabriye are at the lounge. The agents were facing her in anticipation for the explanation she promised. "So... aren't you going to tell us how you did that?" Jet spoke up after a moment of silence.

Sighing softly, she explained her powers, more about her situation, the fact that fans like her know things about them through a screen and even the information that was shown to the fans. She explained, all the way from A to Z, leaving no grisly detail, clearing their doubts and answering their questions. Everyone else registered this in their minds.

"So... these Elemental Powers... are all based on your imagination?" Khai asked for confirmation. Sabriye responded in a slightly hushed tone, crossing her arms and shrugging, "That about sums it up." Then, Roza asked for confirmation, "And that very first portal you got sucked into gave you these powers?" She earned a nod as a response to her question.

"You are a fan of ours and know some of our information and what we did?" Iman asked while Moon added, "Including the villains?" Again, they got a nod as an answer. Rudy asked in a serious tone, "Do you know all our secrets?" Silence filled the room. Finally, Sabriye answered in a calm manner, "Hmm... Not really."

The way she answered the question resulted in everyone else collapsing anime-style. Their reaction made her laugh. "Did you really have to take so long to answer that?" Ali asked, who was not as amused as Sabriye was.

Raising an eyebrow and still with the smile of amusement on her face, she then answered, "What? I need to recall, right?" Everyone else just rolled their eyes at her. "Back to the main topic, you said you know about the explosion that happened here last time and the fact that the Numeros are still alive. Would you be able to find out now?" Agent Geetha asked.

Sabriye raised an eyebrow in confusion and signaled to them to elaborate further. "What Agent Geetha is to trying to ask is since you know what they're planning back in your original universe through a screen, would you be able to find out what they're planning now that you're here in our universe?" Agent Karya elaborated.

Sabriye then answered, "No, I wouldn't." That response was much to everyone else's dismay. However, what Sabriye said next indeed surprised them. "Unless, I'm sent to the Numeros' base as a spy." They looked at her as if she was an alien. "What?"

General Rama, through a screen, spoke up, "I doubt that can be done. Sending a young agent as a spy to an enemy's base is dangerous." Sabriye blinked at that for a moment until she fished out her mini camera and her newly upgraded phone and asked, "Can I... show you something?" This confused everyone else.

"Why?" General Rama asked in confusion. "It's important. It's regarding what you said about sending me as a spy to an enemy's base," she answered. She glossed over the details about what she was going to show them but allowed her to show it anyway.

After a few minutes of watching what she showed them, the room was filled with laughter. Apparently, they just watched the videos where Sabriye pranked Boboiboy, Fang and Gopal back at TAPOPS Station. "Oh wow, you really got them good," Ali commented while laughing. Sabriye, who was also laughing, responded, "Yeah, these were hilarious. And you know what's the funny thing about this?"

The young agents faced her with eagerness. "They didn't realise I was recording it the whole time until I told them. I was using the mini camera, which would make sense but it was operated by my phone and not even Fang noticed!" This resulted in the young agents erupting into laughter even more.

Agent Geetha, who was chuckling the whole time, along with the rest of the mentors and General Rama, then remarked, "You know what, Sabriye? I'm starting to believe that you are suited to be a spy, with this skill." Sabriye smiled and added, "Oh yeah, I have Invisibility and I'm able to hack into systems too."

Agent Karya spoke up, "Even better. I think you are suited to be a spy." That made Sabriye blush a tinge of pink at the compliment. "And knowing that you are suited to be a good spy and the tricks you used during your test earlier, I think it's official that we all know which pillar you are suited for. Come to the meeting room; we will tell you then," General Rama said before the video call was cut.

Sabriye followed the mentors to the meeting room, while the young agents were left in the lounge waiting for her return. The meeting took only a few minutes and once she returned to the lounge, Sabriye was met with gasps of awe from the young agents.

"Wow, you look so good in your agent uniform, Sabriye!" Moon happily complimented with Iman nodding in agreement.

(A/N: I'm putting this here for those who didn't read my book of facts

(A/N: I'm putting this here for those who didn't read my book of facts.)

"Really? But it's literally similar to my casual clothing earlier," Sabriye denied. "Yeah, but still, you look awesome in that," Ali protested back, backing Moon up. Sabriye blushed a tinge of pink at the compliment and chuckled bashfully. 'Now I see why the fans back home think he's cute. He's such a cinnamon roll!' Sabriye thought.

"So you're in the Inviso pillar, I see," Alicia commented with a tiny smile. Nodding, Sabriye added, "They said I was sneaky so the pillar suited me." Khai piped in, "No kidding! Considering all the tricks you did back there, especially the part where you turned off the lights to unlock your Dark Element. You are sneaky."

Sabriye chuckled and said, "Well, that's what they all say." That statement confused the young agents. "'They'?" Roza asked. Sabriye then answered, "Oh, I meant Boboiboy and the others back at TAPOPS. They all said I was sneaky too. Hey, you guys wanna watch something?"

"Sure!" The young agents responded in unison. "The day Boboiboy, the others and I first met, Boboiboy and I had a little spar. Apparently, Gopal recorded the whole thing," Sabriye explained and the young agents gasped in awe at that. The young agents watched the video and they had different reactions at various timings.

"Wow, I'm not gonna change my mind, you are sneaky," Jet remarked with a grin while the rest of the young agents nodded in agreement. "I've got an idea! Sabriye, why don't you teach us some of your tricks?" Moon suggested. Sabriye was befuddled by the idea and asked with a bit doubt evident in her tone, "Me? Are you sure? I don't think I'm that good at teaching."

"Oh, you'll be fine, Sabriye. You can just teach us the simple ones," Mika assured. Sabriye looked at each and every one of the young agents and saw eagerness evident in their faces. Finally, she sighed and relented, "Alright, fine." The young agents then cheered in victory. "Alright then, who wants to be trained by me?" Sabriye asked and saw everyone raising their hands.

However, what surprised her the most was that Rudy was one of them but she knew better than to bring it up to spare him the embarrassment of wanting to be trained by her, despite being a skilled agent himself. Ignoring the fact that Rudy raised his hand, she then asked, "So, when do you want to start training?"

"NOW!" the young agents shouted, unable to contain their excitement. This made Sabriye flabbergasted. "Now? Are you sure?" Earning hasty nods as responses from everyone, Sabriye sighed again and relented, "Alright, I'll see if we can have permission to use the arena from the mentors," turned her heels and left the lounge, in search of the mentors.

The minute she turned her heels, she could've sworn she heard silent cheers from the young agents. She sighed and, 'Looks like this is gonna be a long day,' Sabriye thought and searched for the mentors.
______________________________________

A/N: Another chapter done. Hope you guys liked this chapter. It took me a while to write this. Seems like I'm getting a little tired. I need a break. Alright, stay tuned for more updates and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye. 👋🏼