Chapter 7: Sabriye's First Mission Assignment

It had been a few days since she arrived in Ali's universe and, so far, she had been enjoying her time there. However, she couldn't help but feel suspicious of what the mentors had in store for her. 

Sabriye was currently showing episodes of Boboiboy and Boboiboy Galaxy, along with the two movies, to the young agents to show them how awesome the gang back at TAPOPS Station are when Agent Geetha entered the lounge and called for Sabriye, Ali and Alicia. They were already able to guess what they were being called out for - a mission. 

Hearing this, Sabriye felt her heart pounding in her chest at a slightly higher rate. When they walked out of the lounge, she intermediately placed both of her hands in her pockets (A/N: Yes, her agent uniform has pockets.), where one of them had the stress ball Gopal made her, and squeezed it. Thanks to this, Ali, holding Comot, and Alicia didn't notice her anxiety.

When Sabriye, Ali, Alicia and Comot arrived at the entrance of the meeting room, Sabriye took her hands and the stress ball out of her pockets, knowing that she needed to change her posture when General Rama was around, in order to not seem like she couldn't care less. 

However, Ali, Alicia, Comot, Bakar, who was in the meeting room before them, and General Rama were oblivious to the stress ball she was holding and, thus, her anxiety.

"It is just as Sabriye told us, the Numeros are alive and it seems they are about to strike tonight at Cyberaya Harbour," General Rama explained. Sabriye abruptly raised her hand and asked, "What is there at Cyberaya Harbour that they want? Could it possibly be Azurium that they want?"

General Rama hummed in thought and responded, "That is a good question. They have been rather inactive since the incident at MATA Academy. We would not know what they're after unless we go after them. Which is why I'm sending you on this mission as well, Sabriye."

Sabriye blinked and put on a serious visage as she squeezed the stress ball. "We've all seen your skills in battle and I suggest going on this mission would help you have some experience in fights like this, have some experience facing enemies with advanced technology, knowing that you are part of an organisation that is in outer space and you have faced aliens instead," General Rama explained further.

Sabriye cracked a small smirk at that and added, "So this mission is to give me a feel of what it's like to fight actual villains is what you mean?" Nodding, General Rama then went on to explain the objective of their mission, "Your mission is to find out what the Numeros are planning and bring back information. Any questions?"

Sabriye was the only one who raised a hand, resulting in everyone else in the meeting room to stare at her in confusion. "Yes, Sabriye?" General Rama said. "As much as I hate to invade any privacy..." That statement confused them even more. She continued, "How could you guess that the Numeros will strike tonight?"

This caused them to widen eyes on shock and realisation; That was indeed a good question. All eyes were then on General Rama. General Rama sighed and answered, "I suppose I could tell you. Lately, in Cyberaya Harbour, these figures are constantly found at night," while showing them videos of a woman and a muscular man, who resembled Dos and Trez.

"They've been at it for 2 nights so far and we've sent agents, like Agent Fit and Bobby, there to find out  and stop them, only for them to escape before they could gain any information. That's another reason why I'm sending you, Sabriye. To help us gain that information we need. I supposed you are the perfect candidate for this, knowing your exceptional skills," General Rama explained further.

Sabriye nodded in understanding and cracked a small smile. "Alright, are there any more questions?" General Rama asked, only to be answered with silence. "Good." General Rama then said his usual and final words before the call ended, "Act immediately!" Ali, Bakar, Alicia and Sabriye left the meeting room afterwards without uttering a word.

However, Sabriye was lost in thought about something, "Uno, I swear, if you're alive all this time while Zain's sacrifice is in vain, I'll make you pay." Unknown to anyone, including Sabriye herself, her eyes glowed a fiery red before reverting to her usual onyx gray.
______________________________________

A/N: Done with another chapter. Sorry, I kind of ran out of ideas for this one so it's a bit shorter than the others. Hope you guys liked it anyways. 😅 Stay tuned for more updates and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye. 👋🏼