Bloopers

Author: Hey, guys! Time for today's blooper reel featuring Sabriye and the MATA agents! Sorry if it's not funny enough I tried my best to make it funny for your entertainment. Anyways, enjoy!

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 1

Sabriye: *lands on the ground gracefully but falls on her bottom* Oof! *Sighs in frustration* Cut! I'll try again.

/Beep/ 🎬

Sabriye: *lands on the ground on her feet but slips and falls* Oof! *Glares and growls* One more! This time for sure!

/Beep/ 🎬

Sabriye: YES! YES! FINALLY! HAHA! *Notices something on the camera and frowns* Wait, doesn't the red light mean that it's... Uhhh... *Realisation hits her and slumps in defeat*

/Beep/ 🎬

Sabriye: Hold on. Before we go, I need to make a call.

Bakar: What for?

Sabriye: *makes call*

The gang and the higher-ups: *picks up* SABRIYE!!!

Ali, Bakar, Alicia and Sabriye: *flinches*

Sabriye: ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO MAKE ME DEAF, DANG IT?! Geez...

The gang and the higher-ups: S-Sorry...

Ali, Bakar and Alicia: S-Scary...

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 2

Ali: Do you... know all of us?

Sabriye: *nods*

Ali: How?

Sabriye: I'm a fan of you guys.

The trio and General Rama: *shocked*

Ali: Oh... My... Gosh... *Grins widely* I got myself a fan! *Pumps fists in the air*

Bakar, Alicia and General Rama: *gives dull look*

Sabriye: *smirks* Actually, you got more than that.

Ali: *star-eyed* Really? More fans?

Sabriye: *nods*

Ali: *pumps fists in the air again* Aw yeah! I'm popular!

Sabriye: *sweatdrops still with a smile* I swear, you sound like Fang.

/Beep/ 🎬

General Rama: I see. Are you sure you would love to join? You're already part of an organisation and you would have to juggle two jobs at the same time.

Sabriye: *raises eyebrow* No offence, but is that... worry I'm hearing?

General Rama: *inhales deeply* Yes, because I'm actually starting to like you.

Sabriye: *blushes pink* Oh no, there's two of them now.

/Beep/ 🎬

Chapter 3

Ali: MATA Academy?! That place is so awesome! You're going there to take the test? Oh my goodness, you gotta meet everyone there. They're gonna love you! *rambles on and on*

Sabriye: I know! It's totally awesome, isn't it? *Rambles with him*

Bakar and Alicia: *sweatdrops*

Bakar: Oh no, there's two of them.

Alicia: Yeah. I doubt there's living when they keep this up.

/Beep/ 🎬

Rudy: *scoffs* Surely, she'll be just as weak as Ali.