Chapter 11: Aftermath of the Mission

Finally, upon arrival at MATA Academy, Sabriye blew an air horn that she summoned from TAPOPS Station to gain every young agent's attention, which, at the same time, startled them. Once their gazes landed on injured Ali, they also started panicking as a few young agents went to fetch the mentors while the others started asking questions, fretting about Ali's condition.

After a few minutes, the mentors arrived and immediately brought Ali to the infirmary for the medical treatment Sabriye promised to get him after the mission. Right after Ali was out of their sight, the young agents and Bakar heard heavy breathing from behind them and found the source - Sabriye, who was close to hyperventilating and holding her head with one her hands.

She then slowly started swaying from side to side, which set alarms in their heads. "Sabriye, are you okay?! Did you get hurt or something?!" Khai asked out of anxiety. Shaking her head in response, Sabriye fished her stress ball out of her pocket and squeezed it every second as Moon brought her to the couch while they watched her in silence.

Noticing this, Sabriye immediately answered, "I'm fine. Just nearly had a panic attack." She then added, "Just remove crying from my symptoms. Although, if I don't stop crying within half an hour, that's when the panic attack starts. It's happened plenty of times before. Managed to get through with it. I'll be fine."

The agents were stunned. "Ok, you really need to calm your jets," Jet breaks the ice, resulting in everyone else, except Sabriye, deadpanning at him for the pun. However, Sabriye managed a light chuckle in amusement. "I think you should get some rest. I guess that mission was too much for you," Alicia suggested. "It wasn't too much, per se, but after what happened to Ali..."

Sabriye sighed and left the sentence hanging in the air. However, it was clear that the young agents didn't need her to finish it. Agent Geetha entered the lounge and was noticed by Bakar, followed by every other young agent present at the moment. "Ali's condition is stable. However, we will have to wait until he wakes up. You may see him if you want."

Alicia then asked, "What about Ali's father?" Sabriye stiffened in fear at that. However, her worries disappeared when Alicia was informed of Dr Ghazali's business trip to another country, implying that they were safe.

Sabriye stood up to visit Ali when she felt a hand on her shoulder, which, unexpectedly, was Rudy's. "Sabriye, you can see him tomorrow. You need rest," Rudy persuaded her, in an unusually gentle tone. Sabriye was more than ready to protest but her fatigue kicked in before she had the chance to. Rudy then guided her to an vacant room that was in the academy.

The next day, Sabriye yawned and stretched her limbs, contented with her sleep. However, her contentment was replaced with panic when she saw the time - 8.30 pm. "Shoot, I'm late!" She jumped out of bed and ran to wherever her legs took her before she could even think.

Upon arrival at the lounge, she skidded to a stop and was greeted by stares from the young agents. Realisation then hit her as hard as the force of Agent Rizwan's fingertips as she face-palmed and groaned. "I just remembered I'm not in TAPOPS Station anymore." In response to that, chuckles of amusement were heard.

"Well, we didn't wanna wake you up because of how tired you were last night," Iman informed her, earning a nod as a response as Sabriye took a seat next to her on the couch. "By the way, what time do you usually wake up?" Mika asked. "5.30," Sabriye replied rather casually. "Eh? Why so early in the morning?" Khai asked.

"Cause' I need to get ready for the day and wake up my friends. Two certain boys always wake up pretty last minute and get in trouble with Admiral," Sabriye answered. This raised eyebrows as Sabriye explained further, "I mean Boboiboy and Gopal. Once, they slept, even when we're supposed to be ready for the day, which is by 7 in the morning. Admiral threw their bunk beds out their door (A/N: From BBBG, episode 10). Let's just say, it was one heck of a wake-up call for them."

They gaped in response and did something Sabriye didn't foresee, "WHAT?!" Sabriye informed calmly, "Please warn me before you shout." They immediately apologised, knowing that under that calmness in her voice hid her apparent annoyance.

"He did that?!" Bulat shouted, earning a casual nod in response. "Anyway, enough about me, how's Ali?" The atmosphere then felt so thick that one could cut it with a knife as the young agents hesitated to answer her question. Finally, Alicia broke the ice, sighing, "He isn't awake yet. We figured we could wait for you before we could see him."

Sabriye was taken aback. "What? Guys, you didn't have to. I could've gone there on my own once I woke up." Moon then gave her a deadpan response, "You don't even know where the infirmary is... Unless, you actually do." She was right; Sabriye didn't know where the infirmary was. "Right. Let's go, shall we?"

Nodding in agreement, they headed to the infirmary to visit Ali. However, upon arrival there, Sabriye was felt her worry wash away when she found Ali banged up but okay. The scar across his right eye and the bruises around his neck were still fresh but she was certain that he'll be back up and about in no time.

Sabriye leaned against a nearby wall and crossed her arms as she waited. For a moment, she was so deep in thought about what the Numeros did to Ali. Little did she or the young agents know, her eyes glowed a fiery red from fury again. A groan then snapped her out of her trance as her fiery red eyes reverted back to her usual onyx gray.

Ali, who had just awakened, sat up and immediately felt his head pounding. "Ali! Are you okay?" Khai asked. He answered with a nod and a small, pained smile. Suddenly, his eyes widened. "Wait, where's Sabriye? Is she okay?" He then heard the said girl's voice, "Right here." Once his gaze fell upon Sabriye, who had a soft smile on her face, he sighed in relief.

"If you were that worried about me, don't be. I'm fine. You should be more worried about yourself," Sabriye told him with a tiny smirk of amusement, to which Ali sheepishly chuckled and scratched the back of his neck at that statement. "Sorry, can't help it. You were knocked out, after all."

Sabriye huffed, still with her smirk of amusement, retorting, "Says you, the guy in bed." Ali rolled his eyes fondly at that. All of a sudden, he noticed that Sabriye avoided eye contact with him and lost her smile. He then knew it was going to be serious. She started slowly, "What... happened while I was knocked out? What did they do to you?"

Every young agent slowly shifted their gazes to Ali, who hesitated to answer her question. "W-Well... Um..."
______________________________________

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the cliffhanger. It was getting a little too long. Also, I should've done this earlier. For those who love Ali as your favourite character, sorry for having him injured in the story. It's for the plot's sake. Anyways thanks for reading this I hope you guys liked it stay tuned for more updates and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye. 👋🏼