Almost done

Ok so this is going to be short this chapter. It also starts at the end of a mission that Ben and Erica were on.

(Ben P.O.V.)

Hi I'm Benjamin Ripley. I am in the middle of a mission. I am in the beginning of my third year at the Academy of Espionage. Me and Erica are still going up against Spyder when where on missions. Speaking which of Erica, she is the most, amazing, beautiful, talented, dangerous and many more things of a girl I could ever meet. I have a huge crush on her. But she can also be very cold.

"Ben pay attention. Focus on the mission". she said while waking  my face to get out of my deep thinking.

"Oh uh right". I said

"You were in deep thought agian. This has been happening a while now. Are you ok". she asked. O MY GOSH Erica Hale just asked if I was ok with a bit of concern in her  voice. That means that she cares for me. Aww that's so sweet of her.

"Ben. BEN, BEN get out of your deep thinking and make some ideas. Spyder agents are coming". she yelled at me while waving a hand in my face.

"Oh yeah ok I think we should blow this whole building up. It has thousands of Spyder agents in it and we can run the opposite direction and toss the bomb towards the agents and hopefully run fast enough that we can make it out safely" I replied 

"Sounds like the best we can do. We all ready thwarted there plans agian".

"Ok let's go"

We were going and the plan worked except we didn't run fast enough so I was frightened until I felt a hand slip in mine and squeeze it. I was surprised it was Erica's hand in mine. She told me everything was going to be alright. That's when the place blew up.

We were flung forward. I had a thing of metal ram me in and then I fell unconscious.

——————-Time skip——————

I was in a car and I was bleeding. Erica was next to me with her head on my shoulder. I needed to have a black mail so I took a picture of her like that. But of course I left the sound on so the driver heard it when my phone clicked.

While the driver was speaking  I was studying her.I could tell it was a her so I thought it was Catherine because they had a strong British accent.

"Catherine how are you? How did you know that me and Erica were there at SPYDERs base". I asked who I was assuming was Catherine.

"Oh why Ben you don't recognize who I am. That really hearts. Well I do have sunglasses on and put highlights in my hair so I assume that you don't know my hair color or can see my eye color. Well I was told to keep an eye on you and Erica. Also I'm not Catherine, I am actually Catherine's best friend. I do work for Mi6. Erica knows me and so do you but I can't show my true identity right now.  I will soon". the driver said.

"Ok"I replied

"Can you wake Erica up. Also you should really ask her out. I agree with Catherine fully that  you and Erica were made to be BERICA4LIFE. Catherine and I talk together a lot and she tells me how you are doing. Also if you and Erica were together your mother would probably be very proud". the driver said.

I woke Erica up.

"Erica wake up"

"Ben hold on wait Ben oh BEN"

"Yeah"I replied

"Your ok. Thank god. Where are we". Erica said while hugging me.

"Erica you don't hug people. Also your hugging to tight"I said trying to breathe 

"First I was worried for you. Also our driver knows me well and your back is hurt". She replied 

"Ok kiddos we are at Mi6 American headquarters.  Catherine will bring you 2 to spy school". When she said that I frowned.

"Ben why are you frowning. We thwarted SPYDERs plans. I gave you a hug. My mom is taking us back to spy school. And you can see your friends again"Erica asked me.

"Well when our driver said Ok kiddos that just remind me of my mom when she talks to me or my friends or both. It's just something she says a lot. And I haven't seen her since 2 years and I miss her. And I can't talk to my dad because he is one bad father and he wouldn't understand especially since my parents are also devioced but you never knew. And my mom has no idea what I actually do". I said

Erica hugged me agian and said " it's alright I know some what how that feels"

" Erica why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden" 

"The driver must of given me many pain killers and other things that would probably soften me up a little.  You also know by the way if you tell anyone that I hugged you twice in 1 minute I will" she said but I cut her off

"You will find me and kill me"I said

We got out the car and Catherine and our driver talked for some time. Then Catherine helped with my back and then she drove me and Erica to spy school.

We said our goodbyes.

"Bye Ben and Erica. I will see you soon". Catherine waved bye to us.

I was thinking oh dear lord back to normal spy boring school.

Well that's all for today.

Hope you liked it leave your feed back and I will update soon.

Have a good day.