Morning

Here we go

(Erica p.o.v.)

I woke up...cuddled next to Ben. What the heck. Then I got up and remembered what happened last night. For some reasons I just had a hunch Ben would leave me so I wanted time with him. He woke up and our moms were already awake.

"Ben if you tell anyone about last night I will..."I was saying but he cut me off

"Kill me. I know" he said but for some reason I said" no I was going to say I wasn't going to hug you anymore" oh jeez I really said that oh ok oh well.

"Sorry honey but me and Vivian took a video last night and we sent it to your friends which sent it to their friends. And so now the whole school is a big big big BERICA4LIFE shipper" my mom said.

What the heck mom you really did that.

"Mom you didn't have to do that. We are just friends" Ben said

"So friends cuddle with each other" Vivian asked

"Um.." Ben said but then we heard a knock on the door.

It was our "friends". I really don't consider all of them my friends but with Ben he is my best friend but he is best friends with Zoe and Mike. Wait.. Zoe oh no this mission is going to be awkward because last night we played hug,marry,kill or punch and Ben said that he would kill Cyrus witch I get punch me but I don't know why and marry Zoe that really hurt but on with now.

"Mike,Zoe,Jawa and Chip Hi" Ben said

"Hi bro how are you doing. We saw the video. So are we BERICA for life now. Seriously we had to knock out 97 kids to get over here. They were going to make a parade with signs that said BERICA."Mike exclaims. I was a little happy until what happens next. Zoe came in

"Hi Zoe"Ben said. 

That received a punch in the face and a kick in the shin. Then Zoe said" are you cheating on me. I thought there was going to be Zen not BERICA. What is wrong with you?"Zoe asked

"I don't know what is wrong with me. If you are my girlfriend then you should know. Also we both were really tired. And if I kiss you will that make it up" Ben said. (Do not worry there is not going to be Zen. I am a really big shipper for Berica)That really really hurt I have to admit. Well I am just going to figure out what is wrong with Zoe, Ben and Mike after the mission. They have been acting strange.

"Sure"Zoe replied 

They kissed for10 seconds and then Zoe whispered something in his ear and Ben nodded only the slightest bit that I could only recognize it. I felt sad. Wait I never feel sad. What has Ben done to me?

(Ben p.o.v.)

Erica and I were talking and earlier in the morning she said basically that if I told anyone what happened last night then I wouldn't get anymore hugs. Then are moms said they already sent it. Uh oh. They are destroying my back up plan. I think I have to tell Catherine my back up plan. But first I need to talk to my mom.

"Mom why did you do that"I asked. I had pulled my mom away to the corner of the room and excused us from Catherine and Erica but they just stood there like what the heck.

"Ben I know that is probably hurting you back up plan. I tried to talk Catherine out of it. I think it's time that she needs to know your plan or she is going to still be BERICA4LIFE and that will really screw things up" my mom said

"Fine. Catherine can you come over here?" I asked

"That's my boy" mom said 

Catherine came over and asked"what's wrong Ben?"